A Special Events Assistant helps event organizers in fundraising, planning and producing events. This profession has a lot of potential in near future.
In order to get the job of Special Events Assistant, you need to write an attractive resume and cover letter.
The following example is particularly designed for those looking for opportunities in this profession.
455 Example Ave ● Brentwood, TN 69874 ● Contact # ● Email Address
SPECIAL EVENTS PROFESSIONAL
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Special Events Assistant position at Central Oklahoma Chapter where my professional experience in event planning and fundraising will allow me to make an immediate contribution as an vital part of a progressive company
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 2 years of experience in event planning and fundraising
• Highly skilled in assisting special events staff in all aspects of special event harmonization
• In-depth knowledge of placing telephone calls to employ and keep hold of volunteers
• Hands-on experience in supporting the data management requirements of the special events employees
• Proven record of attending special event planning sessions to hold up planning, execution and responsibilities setting
• Able to serve as a production assistant at assigned events
• Demonstrated ability to make presentations in PowerPoint
• Proven ability to provide administrative support as assigned
• Able to make sure the privacy and security of proprietary information
• Comprehensive knowledge of working with volunteers and in handling the logistics of special events
Middle Tennessee Chapter – Brentwood, TN (Jan 2010 – Feb 2011)
Special Events Assistant
• Assisted with the synchronization of chapter volunteer recruitment and retention to fill the chapter’s requirements for assigned particular events
• Provided administrative support as well as collaborated with administrative assistant to assure fundraising goals and the office’s requirements
• Developed information and task timelines and systems to perk up the distribution of materials and efficiently manage tasks for all special events
• Serve as a production assistant at assigned events and key contact for volunteers.
• Made presentations in MS PowerPoint
• Supported the reporting and data organization requirements of the special events workforce and the office
Diploma: CITY SCHOOL, Brentwood, TN – 2009
• Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• MS Outlook • MS Access
• Desktop Publishing
• Experience using databases
• Ability to learn new computer software programs.
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail-oriented plus strong organizational skills
• Team player having demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of employees and volunteer
• Profound ability to develop and maintain relationships