A maintenance assistant performs a wide range of repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting duties.
They help maintenance managers in daily maintenance work to complete all projects on a timely basis.
In order to become a Maintenance Assistant, good working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall repair, and painting is required.
If you are interested in obtaining this position, an effective resume along with a maintenance assistant cover letter will be required to apply for a job.
A resume for the maintenance assistant position contains a complete summary of your education, skills, experience, and qualifications.
This important marketing tool shows a match between your talents and the job description and determines if you will be interviewed.
The following example will assist you in this regard.
See also: Maintenance Assistant Job Description
Maintenance Assistant Resume Example
589 8th Ave, Jackson, NJ 65987
Contact #, Email Address
High-energy professional with 4+ years experience in the general maintenance and housekeeping arena. Successful track record of performing routine maintenance and repair work for buildings and job sites. A technical-minded individual who has in-depth knowledge of different kinds of machines and mechanical systems and their working. Ability to operate basic power and hand tools and equipment, and communicate effectively with staff, residents, and the general public.
• HVAC Troubleshooting
• Electricity Repair
• Grass Trimming
• Pipe Installation
• Trash Removal
• Carpet Repairs
• Lawn Maintenance
• Mower Operation
• Customer Service
Apr 2013 – Present
HP Hood LLC – Vernon, NY
• Load and unload goods and merchandise
• Perform repair and maintenance tasks in accordance with quality work plans
• Clean and sanitize work area
• Manage traffic within the premises
Dec 2010 – Feb 2012
Senior Lifestyle Corporation – Jackson, NJ
• Maintained carpets, floors, walls, and wall coverings and lights
• Performed the routine maintenance check of vehicles and equipment
• Followed schedules for particular cleaning and pest control
• Maintained the organization’s shops, storage, and mechanical areas to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
High School Diploma
City School, Jackson, NJ – 2010