Maintenance workers perform many duties that are aimed at the cleanliness and upkeep of a building. The job of maintenance work requires much physical agility as he needs to perform physical tasks throughout a workday.
Popular employment places for maintenance workers are hospitals, schools, residential and office buildings, and hotels.
Individuals looking for a position as a maintenance worker will have to work hard when creating a resume in order to succeed.
You can use your resume objective to influence a hiring manager from the very beginning. Take ideas from the following examples to help you!
8 Best Sample Objectives for Maintenance Worker Resume
Experienced Maintenance Worker Objectives
1. Looking for a position as a Maintenance Worker at River Garden Senior Services using 8+ years of experience in both grounds and building maintenance activities by following best maintenance practices.
2. Seeking a Maintenance Worker position with San Antonio Healthcare Hospital. Offering extensive experience in handling maintenance tasks associated with buildings and grounds proficiently along with ensuring general and preventative upkeep of the premises.
3. To obtain employment as a Maintenance Worker at the City of St. Antonio. Bringing a strong background in cleanliness, troubleshooting, and maintenance to provide sustenance to the office’s maintenance and renovation needs.
4. Top-performing maintenance worker with 6+ years of track record in inspecting the building for possible problems such as leaks or electrical faults. Poised to contribute to the success of ABC Company using my talents and passion.
5. Detail-oriented and passionate maintenance worker seeking employment at ABC Company where skills in electrical, plumbing, cleaning, and general maintenance will be fully utilized to fix problems in a timely manner.
Entry-level Maintenance Worker No Experience Objectives
6. Seeking a Maintenance Worker position with EMCOR utilizing extensive knowledge of equipment and tools used in handling maintenance work in large buildings
7. Strong desire to obtain a job as a Maintenance Worker at the office of the Town of Vienna. Offering exceptional physical agility and knowledge of best cleaning and maintenance practices aimed at performing building upkeep procedures in an efficient manner
8. To work as a Maintenance Worker with Conceptualized employing general maintenance and mechanical aptitude to handle the company’s cleanliness and maintenance needs efficiently