The job of a maintenance work requires much physical agility as he needs to perform physical tasks throughout a workday.
Maintenance workers perform many duties that are aimed at the cleanliness and upkeep of a building.
Popular employment places for maintenance workers are hospitals, schools, residential and office buildings and hotels.
The first thing a maintenance worker may have to do as he starts off his day is inspecting the building for possible problems such as leaks or electrical faults.
Once a problem has been identified, it is the responsibility of this professional to ensure proper measures are taken to fix it.
Apart from this, a maintenance worker is also required to handle regular cleanliness jobs such as ridding the premises of trash and cleaning it of debris.
Individuals looking for a position as a maintenance worker will have to work hard when creating a resume in order to succeed.
You can use your resume objective to influence a hiring manager on the very beginning; take ideas from the following examples to help you!
Sample Objectives for Maintenance Worker Resume
For Experienced Candidates
• Looking for a position as a Maintenance Worker at River Garden Senior Services using the experience of both grounds and building maintenance activities by following best maintenance practices
• Looking for a Maintenance Worker position with San Antonio Healthcare Hospital. Offering extensive experience in handling maintenance tasks associated with buildings and grounds proficiently along with ensuring general and preventative upkeep of the premises
• To obtain employment as a Maintenance Worker at the office of the City of St. Antonio. Bringing a strong background in construction and maintenance in order to provide sustenance to the office’s maintenance and renovation needs
For Entry-level Candidates / Career Changers
• Seeking a Maintenance Worker position with EMCOR utilizing extensive knowledge of equipment and tools used in handling maintenance work in large buildings
• Desire a job as a Maintenance Worker at the office of the Town of Vienna. Offering exceptional physical agility and knowledge of best cleaning and maintenance practices aimed at performing building upkeep procedures in an efficient manner
• To work as a Maintenance Worker with Conceptualized employing general maintenance and mechanical aptitude to handle the company’s cleanliness and maintenance needs efficiently