Hotel Maintenance Worker Resume Tips
• A hotel maintenance worker resume should contain specific information about the applicant’s skills, abilities, and accomplishments.
• Also, the format and structure should be easy to navigate.
• Highlight what you can do in terms of keeping the physical structure of the hotel in a maintained state.
• Focus the ability to perform repair work, such as light bulbs replacement, HVAC troubleshooting, and wire mending.
• Physical attributes such as manual dexterity must also be mentioned.
The following resume sample for a hotel maintenance worker position stands out from the rest. You can use it to write your own:
Hotel Maintenance Worker Resume Sample
300 Rich State Road, Hampton, VA 38100
HOTEL MAINTENANCE WORKER
Resourceful and diligent hotel maintenance worker, with extensive experience in handling the repair and maintenance of a busy hotel. Proficient in overseeing hotel building infrastructures to ensure safety and functionality. Dedicated to keeping the hotel premise in an organized condition. Able to respond to guests’ requests quickly.
|• Guest Safety||• General Repairs||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Deep Cleaning||• Grounds Maintenance||• Regulations Compliance|
|• Standards Adherence||• Floor Care||• Fire Safety|
|• Guest Satisfaction||• Inventory Oversight||• Safe Chemicals Use|
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, which decreased breakdowns significantly.
• Trained 35 newly hired hotel maintenance workers, particularly in routine room maintenance.
• Implemented an efficient supplies inventory system, as a result, low stock situations were decreased.
• Spearheaded a regulations compliance workshop, hence, helped new-hires in understanding core maintenance work.
Hotel Maintenance Worker
The Hyatt, Hampton, VA 2011-present
• Inspect building premises in order to determine the need for repair and maintenance.
• Repair energy systems such as HVAC, plumbing, lighting, and kitchen equipment.
• Investigate problems in roofs and doors so as to develop repair plans.
• Perform preventative maintenance in order to ensure minimum breakdowns.
• Maintain and repair public areas such as guestrooms, lobbies, and offices.
• Report major repair requirements to the hotel management.
• Replace or fix fixtures such as light bulbs, security alarms, and CCTVs.
• Ensure that maintenance work is managed within the provided budgets.
Hotel Maintenance Worker
Hilton Heights, Hampton, VA 2005-2011
• Performed cleaning activities to include dusting, mopping, and vacuuming.
• Assisted in fixing locks, windows, doors and hotel furniture.
• Installed appliances such as kitchen and laundry equipment.
• Checked the functionality of equipment, including CCTV cameras and alarms.
• Reported security breaches such as faulty alarms and cameras to the management.
High School Diploma
Hampton High School, Hampton, VA – 2009