Airline Passenger Service Agent Resume writing is all about selling your professional qualifications. The best seller gets the job.
As a candidate applying for an airline passenger service agent position, you must understand that there is a lot of competition, and you have to sell the exact skills the prospective employer is buying.
The most effective way to promote your candidacy is – by highlighting and communicating your professional accomplishments in a quantified manner.
This will immediately give the reader a clear idea about what kind of competencies and caliber you offer and how hiring you could translate into their profit.
The main purpose of your resume is to create a document that convinces the employer that you have the required skills, and you will be proved to be an ideal candidate in light of previous achievements and experience.
Following is an airline passenger service agent resume example for your further guidance.
Airline Passenger Service Agent Resume Example
338 Mystic Avenue • Spring, TX 45663 • (005) 745-9695 | [Email]
Tenacious and courteous Airline Passenger Service Agent who is well versed in ticketing and reservation practices at the airport. A dynamic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Adept at grasping the needs of clients and resourcefully catering for the same
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Passenger Assistance||•Time Management||• Reservation|
|• Ticketing||• Luggage Instructions||• Documents Verification|
|• Flight Rescheduling||• Cancellation||• Communication|
|• Lost Baggage Retrieval||• Customer Queries||• Wheelchair Assistance|
• Reduced wait time for passengers due to flight rescheduling up to 20% by actively monitoring flight delays and making relevant public announcements timely.
• Developed an ingenuous load balancing formulae to ensure proper weight balancing in the aircraft which resulted in a cut of approximately $6K monthly regarding luggage chamber maintenance cost.
• Check and verify all passenger documents at check-in
• Guide customers about allowed luggage weight per seat
• Facilitate reservation and ticketing process
• Ensure that the passengers have a safe, secure and comfortable flight
• Supervise the luggage screening process
• Assist the passengers who require wheelchairs or are unaccompanied minors
• Documented all international departures
• Answered customer queries regarding traveling details
• Assisted in luggage screening process
• Guided the customers to airport lounge to wait for boarding
• Assisted in passenger boarding and verified documents at the time of boarding
• Booked reservations, processed credit card payments and issued tickets
Spring Technical College, Spring, TX
Bachelor of Public Administration
Current CPR and First Aid
Airline Software, MS Word, and Excel
English, Spanish, and German
Last updated on