Writing a successful Merchandise Coordinator Resume needs deliberation, and planning.
This post will provide you with the information and assistance you require to prepare a quality resume for Merchandise Coordinator position.
Keep in mind that a first impression always counts.
This Sample Resume can help you create a resume that represents you professionally.
In case you are an entry level fresh graduate or having no prior experience, you may add your internships, summer jobs, or any casual job history in the experience or employment section.
Also, send this kind of Merchandise Coordinator Cover Letter with your job application.
Merchandise Coordinator Resume Example
31 6th Street, Royal, FL 36999
• 4+ year of merchandising and eCommerce experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate with merchants and vendors
• Strong working knowledge of retail financial principals
• Good understanding of sales forecasting, inventory planning, gross margin, and extra retail mathematics and formulas
• Self-Starter who take pleasure in taking the initiative
• Detail oriented and organized
• Quick learner on latest, proprietary systems
• Ability to direct all aspects of Purchase order creation
• Successfully achieved the sales targets of the first quarter of 2011
• Received appreciation letter of excellent performance from Merchandise Manager
ABC Co – Royal, FL July 2017 – present
• Assist the retail manager with customer service, orders, stock selection, products presentation, sales dealings, sales promotions, and storeroom safety.
• Support key Merchants with accurate, suitable, and actionable reporting by accessing different systems, reports, and databases.
• Communicate with the merchandise manager to prioritize projects and workflow.
The TJX Companies, Inc. – Royal, FL May 2015 – July 2017
• Updated, maintained and ensured correctness and consistency in the item master, including product set up and design.
• Revise and uphold key merchandising and merchandising finance reports and provided ad hoc reporting.
• Identified opportunities as it related to the procedure and improvement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, Royal, FL – 2010
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Strong communication and presentation Skills
• Excellent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Highly results driven
Exceptional professional references available