The purpose of writing an airline passenger service agent’s resume is to relate your skills and qualifications to the job requirements mentioned in the advertisement.
In your resume, you should convey your enthusiasm and how you could prove to be a valuable asset to the prospective airline once you are hired.
Take a look at the following samples, and pay particular attention to the summary, core competencies, and work experience sections.
Airline Passenger Service Agent Resume Sample 1
120 6th St W, Kansas City, MO 64112
AIRLINE PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT
Friendly and diligent airline passenger service agent with 9+ years of hands-on experience in checking-in passengers, answering inquiries, weighing baggage, issuing tickets, providing boarding passes, and labeling luggage. Work well under pressure and stressful situations in a fast-paced environment. Polite and respectful with a track record of assisting passengers of all ages and resolving complaints in a timely and amicable manner.
• Emergency Response • Aircraft Marshalling
• Complaint Handling • First-tier Services
• Baggage Handling • Cargo Handling
• Baggage Management • Station Traffic Reporting
• Smooth Check-in • Boarding/De-boarding
• Teamwork • Aircraft Maintenance
Passenger Services Agent
SWISSPORT INTERNATIONAL LTD, Kansas City, MO
6/2013 – Present
• Inspect and validate passenger documents before boarding.
• Issue boarding passes, and reschedule in case of flight delays or cancellations.
• Handle fee calculations and passenger baggage processing.
• Provide support to individual needs passengers through arrival and check-in processes.
• Assist Ramp Service Agents by making wheelchairs and strollers available for loading before departure and ensuring they are delivered to the passengers upon arrival.
• Guide arriving aircraft to the gate with safety and accuracy.
• Unload baggage/cargo swiftly and safely.
• Load outgoing cargo and baggage according to load plan and procedure.
• Maintain area and aircraft cleanliness.
• Operate airline-specific reservation and ticketing software.
• Implemented strategic loading/unloading and boarding/de-boarding processes to ensure a reduction in time by 15%.
• Resolved issues with flight activity on account of coordination and communication skills to ensure on-time departure with a success rate of 80%.
Ramp Service Agent
Prime Flight, Kansas City, MO
1/2009 – 6/2013
• Delivered incoming luggage to the baggage claim area.
• Dispatched aircraft towards the gates safely.
• Regularly checked ground equipment for smooth functioning and faults.
• Escorted and assisted VIP passengers through arrival and check-in processes.
• Made announcements through the public address system related to flight schedules.
• Recognized for prompt reporting of irregularities, breaches, and hazards. to the Security Dispatcher, resulting in the safe and foolproof running of the airline services.
High School Diploma
City College, Kansas City, MO – 2008
Current Kansas State Driver’s License
• Ability to lift heavy items
• Fluent in English and Spanish
Airline Passenger Service Agent Resume Example 2
338 Mystic Avenue
Spring, TX 45663
Tenacious and courteous Airline Passenger Service Agent who is well-versed in ticketing and reservation practices at the airport. A dynamic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Adept at grasping the needs of clients and resourcefully catering to the same.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Passenger Assistance •Time Management
• Reservation Handling • Ticketing
• Luggage Instructions • Documents Verification
• Flight Rescheduling • Ticket Cancellation
Airline Passenger Service Agent
Fly Air, Spring, TX
2013 – Present
• Check and verify all passenger documents at check-in
• Guide customers about allowed luggage weight per seat
• Facilitate reservation and ticketing process
• Ensure that the passengers have a safe, secure, and comfortable flight
• Supervise the luggage screening process
• Assist the passengers who require wheelchairs or are unaccompanied minors
• Reduced wait time for passengers due to flight rescheduling by up to 20% by actively monitoring flight delays and making relevant public announcements timely.
• Developed new load balancing formulae to ensure proper weight balancing in the aircraft, which resulted in a cut of approximately $6000 monthly regarding luggage chamber maintenance costs.
Passenger Service Agent
AAA Company, Spring, TX
2011 – 2013
• Documented all international departures
• Answered customer queries regarding traveling details
• Assisted in the luggage screening process
• Guided the customers to the airport lounge to wait for boarding
• Assisted in passenger boarding and verified documents at the time of boarding
• Booked reservations, processed credit card payments, and issued tickets
Associate’s Degree in Public Administration
Spring Technical College, Spring, TX
Current CPR and First Aid
Airline Software, MS Word, and Excel
English, Spanish, and German