As a prime job application document, the airport passenger service agent resume is given great consideration, which is exactly why you need to make sure that it is written with great care.
Choosing the right format and putting in the right information is very important.
Below is a resume sample for you to work on:
64 Chestnut Hill Drive | Prospect, KY 19025
(000) 528-9575 | p-jacobson @ email . com
AIRPORT PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT
Contributing to airlines by handling ticketing counter and gate service functions.
Customer service-oriented Passenger Service Agent with 14 years of hands-on experience in handling check-in services and managing baggage activities, along with exceptional abilities in processing boarding passes.
Can-do attitude and upbeat personality, talented in providing passengers with general and specific information regarding their travels, verifying passengers’ departure and arrival documents, placing special focus on accuracy of documents.
Efficiently handles flight reservations, provides accurate feedback to passengers, prepares and issues tickets and calculates fares. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
|Ticketing||Baggage Handling||Reservations Management|
|Pre-boarding Checking||Fares Calculation||Departure/Arrival Monitoring|
|Public Announcements||Flight Logs Proofing||Boarding Passes Issuance|
|Cash Management||Safety Measures||Resource Coordination|
Passenger Service Agent
US Air, Prospect, KY | 2009 – Present
• Greet passengers as they arrive at the counter and provide them with their required information
• Take reservations over the telephone and in person, and ensure that appropriate follow-up is performed
• Issue tickets to passengers, after confirming that all information on them is accurate and complete
• Check passengers’ tickets to confirm details and issue corresponding boarding passes
• Receive passengers’ luggage, ensure it is booked into the system and that tags are issued
• Provide passengers with information on which gates to use to reach their flights
• Handle ticket refunds according to established protocols and reissue itinerary changes
• Provide passengers with essential information such as flight times and transportation connections
• Saved the airport from imminent terror threat by recognizing signs of inconsistency in a passenger and reporting the behavior to the authorities
• Implemented safety measures, which reduced the chances of letting nefarious individuals board flights
Airline Passenger Service Agent
KLM, Prospect, KY | 2003 – 2009
• Assisted passengers in determining which counter to approach for flight information
• Provided passengers with information on incoming and outgoing flights and their timings
• Affixed baggage tags onto passengers’ bags and ensured that they were properly booked into
• Made flight arrival and departure announcements, and ensured that other important information is communicated over the PA system
• Keyed passenger information into the ticketing reservation system and assisted passengers with itinerary adjustments
• Implemented a fares collection system, which dynamically calculated fares for both international and local travel
• Introduced a novel reservations system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already being used
Prospect High School, Prospect, KY | 2001
High School Diploma
“I am ready to work weekends and irregular shifts.”