A resume objective statement establishes your passion to work for a specific airline.
It tells a prospective employer that you possess the right skills that will help you contribute significantly.
Yes, an objective must be present on top of a resume.
Here are 5 resume objective examples for you:
Airline Reservation Agent Resume Objective Examples
1. Industrious and customer service-oriented airline reservation agent, seeking a challenging role at Delta Airlines. Offering a successful track record in resolving issues, answering questions, and providing information about open reservation slots, flight timings, and baggage allowance. Eager to think outside the box and find creative solutions proactively.
2. Top performing Airline Reservation Agent with over 6 years of experience in booking tickets by using company-provided ticketing systems, and assisting passengers in deciding itineraries and travel destinations. Excited to provide friendly and helpful service to the customers of Delta Air.
3. Seeking a position as an Airline Reservation Agent with American Airlines. Bringing proficiencies in providing information regarding airline reservations, and booking passengers on their desired flights, according to the airline’s policies and procedures. Known for finding appropriate solutions for customers.
4. Proactive and creative airline reservation agent with a great sense of adventure. Enthusiastic to handle new and existing reservations, and actively sell the Worldwide Flight Services’ products and services to increase revenue. Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on active listening.
5. Highly organized and customer service-oriented individual with over 6 years of experience working as an Airline Reservation Agent, looking for a position at Swissport Airlines International. Eager to apply my skills in answering telephone calls to provide information about flights and seat availability, and handle questions and complaints politely and discreetly.