Obtaining a new job as a certified nurse can be a bit tricky because this position requires an extremely responsible attitude and personality.
So the screening for this job will be done very carefully to hire just the perfect candidate.
Your Certified Nurse Aide Cover Letter and resume are the only things that determine your candidacy.
For your assistance, we have crafted the following Certified Nurse Aide resume example which will help you score more points in front of the potential employer.
Certified Nurse Aide Resume Example
78 7th Street
Hopkinsville, KY 65587
CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE
Caring and loving certified nursing aide seeking a position with the Jennie Stuart Medical Center, utilizing direct care skills and compassionate nature to strengthen the facility’s operations.
• 11+ years of progressively responsible experience working as a nursing assistant
• Certified Nurse Aide in the State of Kentucky
• CPR certified
• Bilingual: English and German
• Highly skilled in providing basic care to patients and assisting residents with ADLs
• Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to call lights and bells
• Hands-on experience in assisting residents and clients with bathing, dressing, and toileting
• Proficient in lifting, positioning, and transporting residents
• Well versed in taking and recording temperatures, blood pressure, and other vitals
• Devised and implemented a training session for other nursing aides to convey patients’ individual needs and how to carry out procedures to ensure this.
• Achieved the best Nursing Aide award in May 2021.
Mildred Hospital, Hopkinsville, KY
Mar 2011 – Present
• Assist patients’ individual needs including; bathing, dressing, toileting, turning, and making beds
• Take urine and blood samples for testing purposes
• Obtain patients’ vitals on a regular basis
• Perform post-operation care and assist with related procedures
• Manage inventory and perform data entry operations
Kaiser Permanente – Honolulu, HI
Jan 2007 – Mar 2011
• Provided ongoing bed-side care to residents
• Assisted in bathing, transferring, and restroom needs
• Ensured a safe, clean, and comfortable environment
• Observed and reported any changes in symptoms and behaviors to the charge nurse
• Took and recorded vital statistics including weight, height, temperature, respiratory, pulse, and blood pressure
• Performed admission, discharge, and transfer of residents’ duties
Associate of Science in Nursing Assisting
SOME COLLEGE, Honolulu, HI
• Ability to communicate effectively with both patients and staff
• Good physical stamina to move patients
• Proficient in basic computer use
• Able to demonstrate punctual and regular attendance