Certified Nurse Aides are responsible for providing medical and non medical care to patients and report directly to a registered nurse or a doctor. As a nurse aide, you must keep in mind that you need to provide compassionate patient care and assist residents in activities of daily living.
A cover letter for Certified Nurse Aide Resume is the most important part of your job application package. For your assistance, we have designed this Certified Nurse Aide Cover Letter example which will help you in making your job application package. You can modify the following cover letter sample to your own skills and qualifications in keeping with the job description given by employer in advertisement.
2091 Fifth Street
San Antonio, TX 28879
holly @ email . com
July 22, 2015
Mr. Max Albert
St. Lukes Baptist Hospital
343 Some Street
San Antonio, TX 25593
Dear Mr. Albert:
I am writing this letter to express a strong interest in obtaining the position of a Certified Nurse Aide at St. Lukes Baptist Hospital. I have recently acquired my CNA and BLS certifications, and would like to utilize my direct patient care expertise to contribute to your mission.
I am a strong candidate for this job because I am highly skilled in:
• Giving basic care to residents such as bathing, dressing and grooming
• Transporting clients to appointments, activities and social programs
• Documenting care provided in online system and manual flow sheets
• Answering call lights, bells, or intercom system to find out residents’ requirements
• Making sure call lights are within reach of resident
• Explaining treatment procedures to residents
• Helping residents in their activities of daily living
• Assisting residents with bowel and bladder functions
These attributes and abilities coupled with my enthusiasm and compassion make me a great contender for a certified nurse aide. I would like to meet with you at your earliest convenience to discuss this position in detail. I will call your office after one week to see if a meeting can be arranged. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 999-0149.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on