Nurse Aide Resumes tell employers what a candidate offers in terms of resident care utilizing her relevant qualifications, accomplishments, skills, and experience.
A well-written resume for Nurse Aide position is a powerful tool that will help you get the job of your dreams.
That is why it is essential to write a compelling resume for Nurse Aide position that will catch the eye of an employer.
The following example along with this Nurse Aide Cover Letter will give you an excellent start in your job application process.
Nurse Aide Resume Sample
(Less or No Experience)
256 North Street, Saint Charles, MO 36621
Seeking a position as a Nurse Aide at Lutheran Senior Services where extensive skills in resident assistance along with compassionate nature will be utilized to attain the utmost level of patient care.
• Over two years’ experience as a Nurse Aide at The Family Hospital
• In-depth knowledge of advanced nursing practices and procedures
• Highly skilled in providing necessary services like bathing, feeding, and clothing to patients
• Able to utilize special tactics and skills to deal with patients and their families in cases of severe emergencies
• A remarkable capability of handling accidents or strokes situations calmly
• Computer – MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual – English and Russian
• Achieved the best employee award 2017
• Reorganized patient care plans which increased patient and family satisfaction by 50%
The Family Hospital, Saint Charles, MO | 2016 – Present
• Attend to patients’ grooming needs including changing, bathing and feeding
• Assist patients’ mobility within the hospital premises
• Turn and position beds for patients’ comfort
• Communicate any changes in patients’ condition about blood pressure, sugar levels and other vitals
• Clean up spills
• Keep in check the status of splints and other equipment
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Current
Saint Charles High School, Saint Charles, MO – 2012
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent physical capability to transport patients
• Willing to work overtime, nights and weekdays