HSE is a sensitive field and the position of an HSE advisor is that of great responsibility. To get an interview call for such a position, one needs an outstanding resume that is in line with contemporary resume writing standards.
To build an impressive resume for HSE Advisor posittion, it is important to incorporate a lot of keywords pertaining to health, safety and environment. Employers seek candidates who have proven skills in HSE advisory services and your resume should also reflect ample knowledge regarding maintenance of a safe and healthy workplace environment.
Below is an HSE Advisor resume sample for your assistance.
2 Urchin Ave • Taylor, MI 35601 • (006) 222-1111 • jason @ email . com
HSE ADVISOR ~ 6 YEARS
Detail oriented, highly cautious professional with a verifiable track record of identifying safety threats and suggesting cost effective and environment friendly solutions to same. Expert in recommending safety guidelines for industrial processes while adhering to HSE regulations. Known for ensuring 100% provision of services and equipment to employees needed to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. Extensive knowledge of OSHA workplace safety rules and guidelines and effective PPE usage protocols in the industrial settings.
|▬ Facility Inspection||▬ Policy Implementation||▬ Environmental Testing|
|▬ Risk Evaluation||▬ Accident Investigation||▬ Operational Support|
|▬ DSE Assessment||▬ Safety Review||▬ Legal Assistance|
|▬ OH&S Compliance||▬ API Adherence||▬ Post Incident Evaluation|
• Reduced workplace accident rate by 30% during 6 months by recommending safe operational strategies and suggesting appropriate PPE.
• Devised an environment friendly waste disposal mechanism for a recycling factory utilizing up till 80% of waste effectively.
• Restructured the safety operations and brought all industrial functions in line with the HSE protocols.
DXP CORPORATION, Taylor, MI
HSE Advisor, 5/2010 to Present
• Perform regular risk assessments and communicate the results to HSE management team.
• Issue recommendations for removal of potential threats to health, safety and environment.
• Provide leadership in implementation of the HSE policies and ensure all working conditions are in compliance with OS&H guidelines.
• Conduct periodic meetings with HSE coordinators and officers to communicate effective HSE measures and strategies applicable in the specific work industry.
TOTAL SAFETY, Taylor, MI
Senior Safety Advisor, 7/2008 to 4/2010
• Maintained a safe work place environment by providing PPE to employees and inspecting the work conditions from time to time.
• Assisted HSE integrated management in development and implementation of safe and practical operational strategies.
• Reported any safety threats or critical changes required immediately to the management.
PROFESSIONAL COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, Taylor, MI, 2008
B.S., Occupational Health and Safety Management
American Society of Safety Engineers, ASSE
Association for Specialist Fire Protection, ASFP
Last updated on