HSE is a sensitive field, therefore, the position of an HSE advisor is that of great responsibility.
In order to get an interview call for such a position, one needs to write an outstanding resume in line with contemporary resume writing standards.
To build an impressive resume for an HSE Advisor position, it is important to incorporate a lot of keywords pertaining to health, safety, and the environment.
Employers seek candidates who have proven skills in HSE advisory services.
Therefore, your resume should also reflect ample knowledge regarding the maintenance of a safe and healthy workplace environment.
Below is an HSE Advisor resume sample for your assistance.
See also: HSE Advisor Cover Letter
HSE Advisor Resume Example
2 Urchin Ave, Taylor, MI 35601
jason @ email . com
Detail-oriented HSE professional with a 12-plus-year verifiable track record of identifying safety threats and suggesting cost-effective and environment-friendly solutions to the same. Expert in recommending safety guidelines for industrial processes while adhering to HSE regulations. Known for ensuring 100% provision of services and equipment to employees needed to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. Extensive knowledge of OSHA workplace safety rules and guidelines and effective PPE usage protocols in industrial settings.
– Facility Inspection – Policy Implementation
– Environmental Testing – Risk Evaluation
– Accident Investigation – Operational Support
– DSE Assessment – Safety Review
– Legal Assistance – OH&S Compliance
– API Adherence – Post Incident Evaluation
• Reduced workplace accident rate by 30% during 6 months, by recommending safe operational strategies and suggesting appropriate PPE.
• Devised an environment-friendly waste disposal mechanism for a recycling factory utilizing up to 80% of waste effectively.
• Restructured the safety operations and brought all industrial functions in line with the HSE protocols.
DXP Corporation, Taylor, MI
• Perform regular risk assessments and communicate the results to the HSE management team.
• Issue recommendations for the removal of potential threats to health, safety, and the environment.
• Provide leadership in the implementation of the HSE policies and ensure all working conditions are in compliance with OS&H guidelines.
• Conduct periodic meetings with HSE coordinators and officers to communicate effective HSE measures and strategies applicable in the specific work industry.
Safety Advisor Assistant
Total Safety, Taylor, MI
• Maintained a safe workplace environment by providing PPE to employees and inspecting the work conditions from time to time.
• Assisted HSE integrated management in the development and implementation of safe and practical operational strategies.
• Reported any safety threats or critical changes required immediately to the management.
B.S., Occupational Health and Safety Management
Taylor Community College, Taylor, MI – 2008
American Society of Safety Engineers, ASSE
Association for Specialist Fire Protection, ASFP