If you want to offer your services as an insurance advisor, it is necessary that you write a cover letter to truly impress it upon the hiring manager.
This can be best done when you have a list of what you can offer in front of you. Your cover letter will basically be about all your skills and abilities, as they relate to reaching out to clients and closing deals.
In order to write a solid cover letter for Insurance Advisor position, it is imperative that you highlight your best skills as an insurance advisor, such as:
- Establishing productive work relationships with clients.
- Determining the clients’ specific coverage needs, and provide them with the best solutions.
- Ensuring that clients’ long-term goals are met.
To gain some insight into how you should write your cover letter for an insurance advisor resume, take a look at the following example:
Sample Cover Letter for Insurance Advisor
July 17, 2020
Mr. Larry Browne
Human Resource Manager
United Health Services
620 Pot Road
Burlington, VT 29048
Dear Mr. Browne:
I am responding to your ad seeking an Insurance Advisor at United Health Services. As a highly competent individual, with 5+ years of experience, I would bring a dedicated, reliable, and driven attitude to this role.
Throughout my career, I maintained an exceedingly functional work environment, conducive to delivering excellence. I have a solid knack for reaching out to existing and potential clients in order to determine their insurance coverage needs.
Specifically, I possess the following competencies:
- Expert in generating maximum business by selling policies to existing, as well as potential clients.
- Effectively able to offer specialized guidance and advice to clients on an individual basis.
- Proficient in creating customized plans for each client, based on their specific needs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze clients’ risk, and assess financial backbones.
As a self-starter, who excels at handling inquiries, policy changes, and resolving conflicts, I am positive that I will be a great asset to you.
Based on my enthusiasm and skills, I’d like to meet with you to discuss your needs and my competencies in detail. Please feel free to call me if you need further information on my suitability for an insurance advisor position at your company. I am available at (000) 573-6183.
Thank you for your consideration.