A sales administrative assistant is responsible for providing office and clerical support to sales personnel especially field representatives
People working on this capacity are required to be proficient in office operations and some knowledge of sales techniques.
Resumes for Sales Administrative Assistant position serve as a useful assessment tool for hiring managers, assisting them in finding out the best potential candidates to decide which from the crowd deserves an interview.
A resume for a Sales Administrative Assistant position makes an extremely credible case for employment while showing your written and presentation skills.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
22 E 450 S, Clearfield, UT 44434
SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
• 8+ years of work experience as a Sales Administrative Assistant
• Highly skilled in managing general office functions and day to day duties for personnel in the sales department
• In-depth knowledge of providing logistics details and handling both customer and corporate events
• Hands on experience in creating and maintaining complex sales reports
• Proficient in handling projects and associated deadlines for sales personnel
• MS Office Suite and word processing software
• Bilingual – English and German
• Brought consistency in sales activities by providing apt administrative support at all times thereby resulting in the attainment of sales targets at 91%.
• Created and implemented a sales feedback system by taking input from the sales team about suggestions on the required sales assistant.
Sales Administrative Assistant
Freeman – Clearfield, UT | 08/2011 – Present
• Provide administrative support to sales staff
• Research and relay prospective opportunities
• Manage office supplies related to sales and marketing functions
• Assist with preparing internal sales reports
• Manage sales quota according to departmental procedures
• Oversee maintenance of office equipment
• Coordinate projects between departments
VSE Corporation – Texarkana, TX | 01/2008 – 08/2011
• Greeted customers when they enter the store
• Assisted in locating merchandise
• Answered questions concerning products
• Displayed merchandise in an orderly, eye-appealing manner
• Keep work area neat and clean
• Processed payments, returns, refunds, and exchanges
• Maintained proper cash levels in the cash drawer
• Monitored shoppers’ activities to prevent losses
City College, Clearfield, UT – 2007
AS in Office Management
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities of various departments
• Possess sound judgment and organizational skills
• An upbeat attitude and professional appearance
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Excellent organizational skills