Dental assistants provide dentists with support in routine dental procedures and office work. They usually work in dental facilities but may also be found working in hospitals that provide dental treatment services.
Apart from giving chairside help to dentists, they are required to perform clerical and administrative work which may include scheduling appointments and providing front desk services.
Since this is a support role, dental assistants are required to possess exceptional customer service skills as they are usually the first point of contact for patients entering into a facility.
People applying at this position will need to create a targeted objective statement for their dental assistant resume. See the following examples to get help.
8 Sample Objectives for Dental Assistant Resume
1. Detail-oriented and energetic Dental Assistant, seeking a position with Aspen Dental. Offers a strong background in 4-handed dentistry, effective communication skills, and a complete knowledge of dental treatment procedures to increase patients’ satisfaction.
2. To provide effective chair-side support to Dentists in the role of a Dental Assistant at Heartland Dental Care. Leveraging exceptional customer service acumen and complete knowledge of dental terminology.
3. A results-driven individual, seeking a Dental Assistant position at the Dental Aesthetic. Bringing a 5-plus-year track record in complex dental therapeutics, infection control techniques, and preventive care to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the dental facility.
4. Looking for a Dental Assistant position at Sava Dental Facility. Eager to utilize experience in oral surgery and extraction, dental treatment room procedures, and radiography techniques and procedures.
5. To obtain a job as a Dental Assistant at the Smile Center. Offering expertise in providing dental care instructions to patients and providing above-par administrative care to the office.
6. Desire a Dental Assistant position with DDS Dental Center where I may be able to make the most of my sound judgment of dental emergencies and sound knowledge of oral and dental anatomy.
7. Seeking a Dental Assistant position with The Dental Clinic utilizing eight years of hands-on experience in sustaining patient comfort, managing supplies, and maintaining schedules.
8. To work for Heartland Dental Care as a Dental Assistant making the most of exceptional chairside assisting and office management skills. Confident and outgoing personality, outstanding communication skills, and excellent dental care capability.