Dental assistants provide dentists with support in routine dental procedures and office work.
They usually work in dental facilities but may also be found working in hospitals that provide dental treatment services.
Apart from giving chairside help to dentists, they are required to perform clerical and administrative work which may include scheduling appointments and providing front desk services.
Since this is a support role, dental assistants are required to possess exceptional customer service skills as they are usually the first point of contact for patients entering a facility.
People applying for this position will need to create a targeted objective statement for their dental assistant resume.
Study the following examples to get ideas on how to write a professional objective statement.
8 Sample Objectives for Dental Assistant Resume
Experienced Dental Assistant Resume Objective Examples
1. Detail-oriented and energetic Dental Assistant with a strong background in 4-6-handed dentistry and dental treatment procedures, as well as effective communication skills. Eager to increase patients’ satisfaction at Aspen Dental by using my skills and experiences.
2. Results-driven dental assistant with a 5-plus-year track record in complex dental therapeutics, infection control techniques, and preventive care. Enthusiastic to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the ABC Dental Clinic.
3. Looking for a Dental Assistant position at Sava Dental Care. Eager to utilize my 7 years of experience in assisting dentists with oral surgery and extraction and dental treatment, as well as front desk management.
4. To obtain a job as a Dental Assistant at the Smile Center. Offering expertise in helping dentists in 6-handed dentistry. Ability to provide above-par administrative care to the office by using great attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
5. Seeking a Dental Assistant position with The Dental Clinic, utilizing 8 years of hands-on chairside and administrative experience to maintain patients’ comfort, manage supplies, and handle schedules.
6. To work for Heartland Dental Care as a Dental Assistant. Excited to leverage my exceptional chairside assisting and office management experience. Confident and outgoing with outstanding communication skills, and excellent dental care capability.
Entry Level Dental Assistant Resume Objective Examples
7. To provide effective chair-side support to dentists in the role of a Dental Assistant at AAA Dental Care. Bringing exceptional knowledge of dental assisting procedures, as well as customer service skills, to provide the best administrative and technical support to dentists.
8. Strong desire to obtain a Dental Assistant position with DDS Dental Center where my knowledge of dental procedures and oral and dental anatomy can be fully utilized.