Writing your professional CV or biography as an administrative assistant is no small feat – it is as challenging as well, anything!
But unless you do put it out there, how would a prospective employer know anything about you?
Do it – but make it short and sweet – like the following example:
Administrative Assistant CV / Bio Sample
816 Timothy Road
Oshkosh, WI 49487
olivebern @email .com
Record of performing administrative and customer service tasks timely and accurately.
Capable, determined, confident, and well-organized administrative assistant, with extensive experience in supporting mid and senior-level managers by providing them with consistent clerical support. A highly approachable individual who has a pleasant attitude and a willingness to make a positive mark.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain the workflow of the office by ensuring that all systems are in place and running appropriately.
• First-hand experience in organizing and scheduling appointments and planning details of the meeting.
• Qualified to develop and maintain filing systems following the company’s established procedures and protocols.
• Competent in acting as a sole point of contact for both external and internal agencies and clients.
– Reports Reconciliation
– Bookkeeping Support
– Vendor Liaison
– Inventory Management
– Correspondence Handling
– Calendar Management
– Banking Relations
– Minutes of Meeting
Cost Reduction: Reduced the cost of office supplies by $4000 per month by bringing onboard a less expensive supplier.
System Improvement: Replaced the old manual inventory management system with a dynamic electronic one, resulting in an 85% increase in efficiency.
Vendor Relations: Successfully brought onboard 5 vendors, who prioritized the company’s orders, making the supplies system 50% more efficient than before.
Coordination: Increased the level of communication between different departments by effectively liaising between them, for sound information flow.
Epic Entertainment, Oshkosh, WI
2019 – Present
• Provide high-level administrative support to managers and executives by determining their requirements and creating correlating programs.
• Make personal and business travel arrangements and confirm details before relaying them to executives.
• Create and maintain effective liaison between different departments in order to ensure smooth communication flow.
• Contact vendors and suppliers to order office equipment and supplies and follow up with them to ensure timely delivery..
Some Company, Oshkosh, WI
2015 – 2019
• Prepared correspondence such as memos and letters and ensured that they were relayed to intended recipients.
• Performed office support work such as scanning, printing, faxing, and filing important documents.
• Managed office supplies and equipment inventory and ensured that any low stock instances were communicated to the procurement manager.
• Took and recorded minutes of the meeting and distributed them to managers and staff members as appropriate.
Del Frisco’s Group, Oshkosh, WI
2011 – 2015
• Created and filed records of employees, management staff members, and clients.
• Handled printing, faxing, and scanning jobs and ensured that all documents were properly and accurately placed back in their files.
• Prepared correspondence according to provided instructions and ensured that incoming mail was properly distributed.
• Handled the telephone exchange system by taking calls, providing information, relaying messages, and transferring calls.
• Assisted with bookkeeping activities by providing information on timesheets and workers’ hours.
Specialized Courses in Office Administration
Some College, Oshkosh, WI
High School Diploma
Oshkosh High School, Oshkosh, WI
• CRM and Customer Service Software
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Outlook and Email
• Database including Access