Building an entry level resume for the field of finance is a complicated task.
Since you do not have much to offer in terms of experience, skills, and qualifications dominated resume will help you land an interview.
Although objective statements are becoming obsolete rapidly, experts recommend entry level resumes should begin with a target objective.
Mention your technical skills separately and explicitly, in an optimized manner to create a better impression.
Entry Level Accounts Payable Clerk Resume Sample
890 Huckleberry Enclave, Houston, TX 78443
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
❖ ❖ ❖
Dependable and diligent individual, with a thorough understanding of financial processing procedures. Seeking a challenging position as an accounts payable clerk wherein skills in financial management and expertise in record keeping could be utilized to orchestrate the company’s cash flow.
- Special talent for account reconciliation accounts coding and ledger strategies
- Well-versed in the matching of PO’s, entering payable invoices and validating processing authorizations for the same
- Familiar with month end closing and report filing protocols
- Proficient in clerical tasks; file cataloging, photocopy, and document scanning
- Exceptional ability to multitask, solve problems and work under strict deadlines
|– Quick Books
|– EDI Systems
– Deltek Adv
|– MS Office Suite
– Windows XP
– Data Entry: 60 WPM
Accounts Payable Intern
ODG Wells, Houston, TX | Jan 2019 – Apr 2019
- Processed vendor payments timely and accurately
- Removed discrepancies in payments and reconciled all invoices smoothly
- Utilized Peachtree and ACCPAC effectively for invoice processing
- Validated invoices from authorized personnel before forwarding
- Interacted daily with third-party vendors and responded to their payment related queries
- Coordinated effectively with the accounts department and Human Resource to process any pending payment claims
BS in Accounting
Glen Dale University, Houston, TX | 2014