Accounts clerks are required to manage calculations along a variety of services.
They may be expected to post receipts and tally deposits along with managing filing duties and even some customer services depending on the individual job setting.
An entry level accounts clerk will need to manage the most basic of accounting functions and work himself up to the more complicated ones.
The following sample cover letter shows us how an entry level account clerk with no experience will write a cover letter when attempting to acquire a job.
Entry Level Accounts Clerk Cover Letter Sample
8223 County Road 470
Rector, AR 63533
August 24, 2018
Mr. Luke Perry
667 S P Street
Rector, AR 93863
Dear Mr. Perry:
Your advertisement, on your website, depicts the need for a knowledgeable Accounts clerk. I’d like to take this opportunity because your requirements directly complement my education and skills. With a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and comprehensive knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures, I will be able to manage the functions of your accounts department in an efficient manner.
In keeping with your requirements, following are some of my strengths that will help me contribute successfully:
• Demonstrated ability to perform advanced administrative accounting support functions without supervision.
• Well-versed in a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping software.
• Ability to answer questions about accounting activities.
• Special talent for monitoring incomplete and pending accounts and assisting in follow-up.
• Specialized courses in reviewing and correcting discrepancies in accounting documents.
• Working knowledge of reconciling and balancing accounting reports.
My enclosed resume will provide you with further insight into my interests, knowledge, and expertise. I will call your office next week to see if an interview can be arranged so we can discuss this position further. I will be available at (321) 555-5555 if you need me to answer any questions regarding my job application.
Thank you for your time and consideration.