Today’s job market is entirely employer-centered – and only targeted resumes rule it.
To come up with an attractive resume IT project management job, it is essential to building the same in a manner that is meaningful to the employer.
The key to this is to mention only the skills that have been demanded by the employer and leave out all irrelevant details.
The resume sample below will provide you with a better idea how to come up with an attractive resume for IT Project Manager position.
See also: IT Project Manager Cover Letter
IT Project Manager Resume Sample
721 Hailey Avenue, Scottsdale, AZ 89443
sam @ email . com
IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Seven plus years of experience in IT project management. Author of numerous technology deployment procedures, possessing extensive expertise in processing and encoding IT projects. Particularly skilled in windows and Linux based operational IT management.
• Dealt effectively with sensitive and important clients through matchless customer care delivery, extensive system integration expertise, and professional PR etiquette, securing a long-term contract for the company.
• Reduced the total IT costs 10% through effective revenue management, troubleshooting and precautionary maintenance of the IT projects under development.
• Worked successfully on a project with a budget of 1.4 Million $, staff of 15 that involved migration windows to 4000 plus seats with 60+ servers in varied localities and 260 remote laptops.
|– Cost-benefit analysis|
– System troubleshooting
– Oracle ERP
– Email encryption solutions
– Global projects management
– Software Management
|– Accounts escalation protocols|
– Messaging extranets
– LAN/ WAN
– System Integration
– Oracle Financials
IT Project Manager
Digital Infusion, Scottsdale, AZ | 2012 – Present
• Develop innovative IT solutions for boosting the company’s IT-based projects
• Provide support and assistance to external clients when needed
• Analyze and anticipate customer expectations, respond proactively to exceed the customer’s needs
• Conduct regular conceptual analysis and forecast plan resource requirements beforehand
• Demonstrate expertise in the finance business area including PtoP, M&A, treasury management and revenue planning
• Design and develop robust integration platform
IT Project Manager
ABC Company, Scottsdale, AZ | 2007 – 2012
• Initiated and developed innovative IT-based projects for client companies
• Evaluated budger and projected finance forecasting
• Managed finance and revenue management protocols
• Provided extensive IT assistance where needed in a courteous manner, exhibiting high-quality customer service etiquette
Project Management Certification
IT Institute of Scottsdale, AZ | 2007
MBA, IT Management
University of Scottsdale, AZ | 2006