Today’s job market is completely employer centered and only targeted resumes rule it.
To come up with an attractive resume IT project management job, it is important to build the same in a manner that is meaningful to the employer. The key to this is to mention only the skills that have been demanded by the employer and leave out all irrelevant details.
The resume sample below will provide you with a better idea how to come up with an attractive resume for IT Project Manager position.
IT Project Manager Resume Sample
721 Hailey Avenue | Scottsdale, AZ 89443
Cellular: (003) 222-1111 | Home: (005) 222-6666 | sam @ email . com
IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Major Expertise: Wide technology deployments
Seven plus years of experience in IT project management. Author of numerous technology deployment procedures, possessing extensive expertise in processing and encoding IT projects. Particularly skilled in windows and Linux based operational IT management.
|● Cost benefit analysis||● Accounts escalation protocols|
|● System troubleshooting||● Messaging extranets|
|● Oracle ERP||● LAN/ WAN|
|● Email encryption solutions||● SDLC|
|● Global projects management||● System Integration|
|● Software Management||● Oracle Financials|
• Proficient in initiating and developing innovative IT based projects for client companies
• Particularly skilled in budget evaluation and project finance forecasting
• Knowledgeable of finance business and revenue management protocols
• Capable of handling customers, providing extensive IT assistance where needed in a courteous manner, exhibiting high quality customer dealing etiquette
IT Project Manager
Digital Infusion, Scottsdale, AZ | Aug 2007 To Current
• Develop innovative IT solutions for boosting company’s IT based projects
• Provide support and assistance to external clients when needed
• Analyze and anticipate customer expectations, respond proactively to exceed the customer’s needs
• Conduct regular conceptual analysis and forecast plan resource requirements before hand
• Demonstrate expertise in the finance business area including PtoP, M&A, treasury management and revenue planning
• Design and develop robust integration platform
• Dealt effectively with a sensitive and important clients via matchless customer care delivery, extensive system integration expertise and professional PR etiquette, securing a long term contract for the company
• Reduced the total IT costs 10% through effective revenue management, troubleshooting and precautionary maintenance of the IT projects under development
• Worked successfully on a project with budget of 1.4 Million $, staff of 15 that involved migration windows to 4000 plus seats with 60+ servers in varied localities and 260 remote laptops
Project Management Certification | IT Institute of Scottsdale, AZ | 2007
MBA, IT Management | University of Scottsdale, AZ | 2006