The first thing that an employer sees in a resume is the objective statement which is extremely important. Career objective statements tell employers about the focus of a candidate and are essential to understanding the candidate’s goals.
An accounts payable clerk’s resume objective has to be strong in order to attract the recruiter to read the rest of the resume. Therefore, it is important to highlight your core skills and enthusiasm in a resume objective statement.
This part of the resume provides you with an opportunity to make a mark. Because it is a short snippet, a good choice of words and phrases will do the trick.
Here are some resume objective statements that accounts payable clerks can use to start their resume compellingly.
Best 11 Objective Examples for Accounts Payable Clerk Resume
1. A client-focused and diligent individual looking for a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk at Otis Inc. Eager to leverage extensive accounts payable procedures and computerized accounting experience to maximize the efficiency of the accounting department.
2. Seeking a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk for MBS where knowledge of financial accounting and high level of accuracy will be fully utilized to manage accounts payable procedures effectively.
3. Looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk position at Nestle, where analytic and problem-solving skills along with extensive knowledge of accounts payable procedures will be utilized to orchestrate the smooth flow of the company’s financial operations.
4. Competent and precise accounting professional, looking for a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk at ABC Company to leverage exceptional skills in reconciling entries, charging expenses to accounts, and handling payment vendors. Highly competent in maintaining accounting ledgers, and posting account transactions.
5. Seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk position at Paul Stuart Co. Bringing proficiencies in keeping track of all payments and expenditures and purchase orders to reconcile work in a better way.
6. Strong desire to contribute to ABC Company in the capacity of an Accounts Payable Clerk. Leveraging expertise in assembling, reviewing, and verifying invoices and check requests. Deeply familiar with setting up invoices for payments, and tracking expenses according to set standards.
7. To obtain an Accounts Payable Clerk position at XYZ. Bringing skills in posting transactions to journals, and preparing outgoing payments. Special talent for processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
8. To work as an Accounts Payable Clerk at Science Interactive Group. Offering expertise in reviewing invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approvals to verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices and discounts.
9. Top performing Accounts Payable Clerk with 5+ years of solid track record, seeking a position at Park Hotel and Resorts, providing the benefit of extensive knowledge of calculating and posting business transactions, processing invoices, and verifying financial data.
Entry Level Accounts Payable Clerk Resume Objectives No Experience (2 Samples)
10. Highly dependable individual, with excellent bookkeeping skills looking for a challenging position of Accounts Payable Clerk at ABC Company.
11. An Accounts Payable Clerk position with Dane Foods utilizing profound accounting skills and ability to liaison effectively with all stakeholders and agents to manage accounts payable procedures effectively.