The first thing that an employer sees in an accounts payable clerk’s resume is the objective statement, which is why it is extremely important.
Career objective statements tell employers about the aspirations of a candidate and essential to understanding the candidate’s goals.
An accounts payable clerk’s resume objective has to be strong in order to attract the recruiter to read the rest of the resume. Therefore, it is important to highlight your core skills and enthusiasm in a resume objective statement.
Here are some resume objective statements that accounts payable clerks can use to start their resume compellingly.
Best 11 Objective Examples for Accounts Payable Clerk Resume
1. A client-focused and diligent individual looking for a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk at ABC Company to leverage extensive accounts payable experience to maximize the accounting department’s efficiency.
2. To obtain an Accounts Payable Clerk position at XYZ Company. Bringing skills in posting transactions to journals, and preparing outgoing payments. Special talent for processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
3. To work as an Accounts Payable Clerk at Science Interactive Group. Offering 8+ years of hands-on experience in reviewing invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approvals to verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices and discounts.
4. Competent and precise accounting professional, looking for a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk at ABC Company to leverage exceptional skills in reconciling entries, charging expenses to accounts, and handling payment vendors. Highly competent in maintaining accounting ledgers, and posting account transactions.
5. Seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk position at Paul Stuart Co. Bringing proficiencies in keeping track of all payments and expenditures and purchase orders to reconcile work in a better way.
6. Strong desire to contribute to ABC Company in the capacity of an Accounts Payable Clerk by leveraging expertise in assembling, reviewing, and verifying invoices and check requests. Deeply familiar with setting up invoices for payments, and tracking expenses according to set standards.
7. Top performing Accounts Payable Clerk with 5+ years of solid track record of outperforming in accounting departments. Seeking a position at Park Hotel and Resorts to provide the benefit of extensive skills in calculating and posting business transactions, processing invoices, and verifying financial data.
Entry Level Accounts Payable Clerk Resume Objectives No Experience (2 Samples)
8. Seeking a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk at MBS where knowledge of financial accounting and high accuracy will be fully utilized to effectively manage accounts payable procedures.
9. Looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk position at Nestle, where analytic and problem-solving skills along with extensive knowledge of accounts payable procedures will be utilized to orchestrate the smooth flow of the company’s financial operations.
10. Highly dependable individual, with excellent bookkeeping skills looking for a challenging position of Accounts Payable Clerk at ABC Company.
11. An Accounts Payable Clerk position with Dane Foods utilizing profound accounting skills and ability to liaison effectively with all stakeholders and agents to manage accounts payable procedures effectively.