The following resume sample of janitor is the best of its kind on internet. This resume sample highlights accomplishments, experience and qualifications of the candidate, and shows the reader what you offer the company. This resume is written in a chronological format and displays exact bullet points for the job.
Job Description of Janitor
Janitors, housekeepers and custodians are usually required in schools, government buildings, hospitals, businesses and hotels to assist keep them clean, safe and organized. They are generally responsible for performing overall cleaning and maintenance of assigned area inside a specific building. Exact tasks are not definite, for that reason, these professionals must be flexible in performing assigned duties.
In order to be considered for a janitorial position in any organization, you will require making a resume that along with a Janitorial Cover Letter that details your key qualifications and relevant professional background in a logical manner. Both of these documents must be no more than one page in length.
Janitor Resume Example
548 Example Street, Milwaukee, WI 98555
(999) 999-7777, [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging position of janitor in a reputed organization in order to make the most of my cleaning skills.
• More than two years’ experience as janitor
• Highly skilled in cleaning and sanitizing work area in timely fashion
• In-depth knowledge of operating different kinds of cleaning machines
• Particularly effective in ensuring proper usage of supplies and equipment
• Demonstrated ability to follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations
• Designed and implemented new methods of cleaning reducing overheads by 30%
• Janitor of the Month Award – January 2011
Janitor | CBSG, Inc. – Milwaukee, WI | May 2009 – August 2011
• Emptied, cleaned all waste containers and removed waste paper and garbage
• Vacuumed all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors
• Washed, cleaned and disinfected all water coolers
• Cleaned entry door glass inside and outside
• Wiped clean all office furniture and fixtures
• Damped wipe and polished all glass furniture tops
• Good communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple cleaning tasks simultaneously
• Proven ability to work with other crew members and be able to take direction from Supervisor
• Able to perform all physical aspects of the janitorial job
• Proven ability as manage priorities in strict deadlines
• Able to clean at least 3,500 square feet per hour
REFERENCES: Available on request