Cleaners or Janitors work under the supervision of Lead Janitor. They are responsible for performing janitorial and housekeeping duties for office premises and related areas.
They are also responsible for providing excellent service to the clients at all times. Knowledge and enthusiasm to learn a number of cleaning techniques are necessary for this position.
Following are some sample qualifications and skills of a cleaner resume. You may use 5 to 6 from these statements in your resume which closely relate to employer’s requirements.
• Highly skilled in vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and applying finishes on different flooring materials and stairs
• Proven record of cleaning and sanitizing washrooms, showers and locker rooms
• Able to clean all fixtures and furniture safely
• Profound capability of maintaining janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner
• Demonstrated ability of maintaining janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
• In-depth knowledge of modern cleaning equipment and chemicals
• Adept at using chemicals in a safe manner
• Able to operate janitorial equipment properly and safely
• Comprehensive knowledge of restocking supplies in bathrooms, break rooms, and common areas
• Substantial knowledge of dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered
• Well versed in inspecting premise and building
• Track record of finishing assigned tasks effectively within limited time
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Proven ability to work effectively individually and with a team
• Able to operate a two way radio
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions