A Kitchen Worker resume gives a reason to prospective employers why they should call a job seeker for an interview.
The answer to this question is something that can make or break your career.
This alone is a good reason for you to want to make a good impression on your resume.
Your resume and cover letter for Kitchen Worker position need to hold information that will make you look useful to an employer concerning experience, skills, and qualifications. See the sample below to get a better idea.
Kitchen Worker Resume Sample
55 Merchants Ave, Tuscaloosa, AL 77643
Bringing exceptional culinary and kitchen maintenance skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Over 10 years of experience working as a Kitchen Worker.
• Working knowledge of dishwashing machines, cleaning equipment, and chemicals.
• Hands-on experience in utilizing kitchen machinery and tools keeping in mind safety hazards.
• Excellent understanding of sanitation standards and policies and ability to comply with the same.
• Physically dexterous to stand for long periods
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to speak fluently in English, Spanish and Chinese
HILTON RESORTS – Tuscaloosa, AL
(2015 – Present)
• Wrote an addendum to the safety procedures manual regarding a new chemical being used in the kitchen
• Achieved Employee of the Year Award 2020 for excellent maintenance of kitchenware and providing above par services to the hotel
• Gather soiled dinnerware and flatware and place accordingly in the dishwasher
• Remove washed dishes and place them in cabinets accordingly
• Sweep and mop kitchen floors
• Pick up trash and dispose of it
• Clean and wash floor mats
• Polish silver, copper, and brass
WYNN – Las Vegas, NV
(2012 – 2015)
• Washed the kitchen equipment, hauled trash, mopped floors
• Maintained general cleanliness in the kitchen
• Performed other duties as assigned by the kitchen supervisor
• Provided a high level of cleanliness and hygienic standards
• Demonstrated a top level of professionalism in the kitchen
• Work collaboratively with the whole restaurant team
ST. ANDREW’S HIGH SCHOOL, Tuscaloosa, AL