A Kitchen Helper resume, sometimes called a CV or curriculum vitae, is a one to two-page document. It lists your work experience, education, skills, and achievements under different headings and sections.
You’ll need a resume to apply for a job almost anywhere.
The following tips will help you with building a great kitchen helper resume.
- Study the job description provided by the employer and customize your resume accordingly.
- Convince the employer that you are the best candidate by mentioning your relevant skills and qualifications.
- Make your resume simple and to the point.
The following are the two best resume samples for the kitchen helper position.
Kitchen Helper Resume Sample 1
435 Tangerine Ave
Vinton, LA 86005
Staff Assistance | Sanitation | Customer Service
Detail-oriented and proactive kitchen helper with 6+ years of experience in performing kitchen cleaning and maintenance tasks. Also skilled in maintaining prep work, and food service. Well-versed with hygiene protocols applicable to commercial kitchens and food service areas. Profound communication skills coupled with a service-oriented and can-do attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Dish Washing • Salad Preparation
• Supplies Inventory • Leftover Storage
• Recipe Assistance • Salad Preparation
• Prep Assistance • Food Service
• Surface Cleaning • Drink Mixing
• Floor Scrubbing • Menu Development
Harley Diner, Vinton, LA
2018 – Present
- Facilitate chefs and cooks in prep work
- Cut salads, make sandwiches, and help in meal preparations
- Maintain work and service stations in a neat, clean, and sanitized condition
- Wash dishes, scrub the floor, and clean tables
- Ensured 100% availability of supplies and raw materials, by the active implementation of inventory
- Assisted the chef in the development of a mushroom sauce with red wine reduction which made its way to the chef’s special menu
ABC Fast Food, Vinton, LA
2014 – 2018
- Greeted the clients and actively took their orders
- Relayed orders to kitchen staff through POS and served warm meals on tables
- Processed order billing details and collected payments
- Set the tables and cleaned them after the guests left
- Attained 100% client satisfaction feedback through demonstration of high-class food service protocols
- Attained the Best Server Award in 2017
High School Diploma
ST. PATRICK’S HIGH SCHOOL, Vinton, LA
- Load lifting ability: 60 lbs
- Bilingual: English/Portuguese
Entry Level Kitchen Helper Resume No Experience (Sample 2)
Sara M. Jones
345 Example Street
Calgary AB S9R 6E9
Seeking a challenging position as a Kitchen Helper at Marriott. Excited to utilize my kitchen maintenance, cleaning, and helping skills in order to bring maximize output.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of kitchen cleaning and sanitation
- Can-do attitude with the ability to perfectly execute instructions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work in flexible shifts
Volunteer Kitchen Aide
The City Food Club, Calgary, AB
Sep 2022 – Present
- Maintain food quantity and minimize food waste
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Uphold food standards through the use of standardized food recipes and safe food handling practices
- Help lead chef in all duties as assigned
- Prepare and present food items for service
High School Diploma
Catholic High School, Calgary, AB
- Capable of lifting up to 60 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods
- Ability to work in both hot and cold environments
Exemplary professional references are available