When you sit down to write a cover letter for the executive housekeeper position, you may find out that you will need to write a targeted cover letter to each employer.
It is a good idea to write a custom cover letter because it shows the recruiter that you researched the prospective company before applying.
Below is a sample cover letter for the Executive Housekeeper Resume. You can tailor this sample to make your own.
Executive Housekeeper Cover Letter Example
33 S Walter Street
Roslindale, MA 44322
January 3, 2021
Ms. Claudia Wilson
66 Tory Fort Lane
Roslindale, MA 12341
Dear Ms. Wilson:
If you seek a new Executive Housekeeper who is a proven leader and verifiable team-building skills, then we have a good reason to talk.
Please refer below for a summary of my qualifications and experiences in this regard:
– 12 years of successful track record in housekeeping out of which 5 years have been spent as an Executive Housekeeper for Hilton Towers.
– Highly skilled in serving hotel guests and club members in a friendly and courteous manner.
– Demonstrated ability to oversee housekeeping personnel in order to maintain the cleanliness of the hotel.
– Hands-on experience in managing laundry services, renovations, and coordinating room service.
– Track record of hiring and training of housekeeping staff.
I am aware of the fact that all hotels depend heavily on the housekeeping team to keep it running smoothly, and I would like to offer my services to assist you in managing this effectively.
I want to meet with you to further discuss why I believe that I am the right candidate for this job. I will call you after five working days to set up an interview date. Please do not hesitate to call me at 000-999-3250 if you need more information regarding my credentials.
Thank you for your time and consideration.