In the role of a Kitchen Porter, you will be accountable for keeping the Kitchen clean and organized. You will make sure items are stored accurately and properly, at the same time as ensuring assisting the chef with daily tasks that require to be completed.
In order to get this job, you need a well structured resume along with a Kitchen Porter cover letter.
The following resume template will assist you in write/update your resume.
36 Example Drive, London 3C9 S9B
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Kitchen Porter with a reputed restaurant.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS (See qualifications and skills for a porter resume)
• 6 months’ experience as a porter
• Highly skilled in cleaning kitchen, utensils and all food outlets within the hotel
• Track-record of keeping storerooms clean and orderly at all times
• Proven record of ensuring that all cleanliness and health and safety standards are met at all times
• Known for working efficiently with other kitchen staff to provide excellent service to guests
• Able to perform washing and maintenance duties quickly and professionally
• Proven ability of following strict hygiene guidelines for personal cleanliness and food-handling procedures
May 2011- Dec 2011
Apron Cafe, Farnborough Airport, London
• Performed general cleaning of the kitchen area and removed trash
• Washed cutlery manually and using commercial dishwashing machine
• Cleaned ovens, grills, refrigerators, freezers and other food preparation areas
• Washed table linens, kitchen towels and aprons
• Swept and mopped floors and cleaned floor drains
• Assisted in the preparation of ingredients for the cooking staff
• Cleaned dining tables, restrooms and bar service areas
• Loaded and unloaded food deliveries
RIMS College, London – 2010
BS Degree in Hospitality
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Profound ability to remain calm under pressure
Strong References available