Warehouse managers are key players in a supply-chain environment. They make sure that all work activities are well coordinated to ensure a productive warehouse.
They hire and train employees to work in a warehouse environment and ensure quality control measures are put in place for each incoming and outgoing shipment.
Whenever you write a resume for a warehouse manager position, you need to make sure of a few crucial facts. Firstly, your resume needs to be precise and to the point.
You will need to let the employer know what your core skills in a required area are and how efficiently you can manage a team of workers.
The following resume sample will help you when applying for the warehouse manager position.
Sample Resume for Warehouse Manager Position
45 Pearl Street
Lyons, NE 63003
• Over seven years’ demonstrated experience in warehouse management with unique strengths in employee and shipment management.
• Track record of maintaining and developing a productive warehouse by coordinating efforts of the workers effectively.
• Well versed in maintaining the physical appearance of the warehouse by employing logistics for space and aesthetics.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve the financial objectives of the warehouse by managing budgets and scheduling expenditures effectively.
• United several warehouse teams post-merger and transformed them into one workable unit
• Reorganized the invoicing system by employing technology and reducing paperwork
• Practical planning led to increases in accounts retention and reactivation of 7 key business accounts
• Centralized the inventory system which led to a decrease in retrieval time
Goodwill Industries, Lyons, NE
2016 – Present
• Manage receiving, shipping, and distribution procedures by coordinating processes and labor
• Ensures safeguarding of warehouse operations by monitoring procedures and protocols
• Control inventory levels and issue work orders
• Maintain the appearance of the warehouse by employing aesthetics and logistics
• Ensure that productivity targets are constantly met
• Ensure quality and quantity of received and shipped goods
• Produce periodical reports on work processes and warehouse workers
Rhodes Inc., Lyons, NE
2005 – 2016
• Loaded and unloaded trailers
• Assisted in ensuring the number of received goods
• Moved materials from the receiving dock to the storerooms
• Attached identification tags as required
• Packaged outgoing shipments according to instructions provided
• Removed damaged products and notify the supervisor
• Assisted in filling requisitions and work orders
Associate of Arts in Warehouse Management
Lyons Community College – Lyons, NE