Creating an effective resume is an art that all candidates need to master in order to survive and get noticed in today’s competitive job market.
A marketing manager resume must focus on accomplishments rather than experience.
Marketing recruiters are hard to convince, and they like to see figures, showing one’s capabilities in the field.
Remember, you need to persuade the employer that you are fully capable of contributing to the organization’s sales via effective application of modern marketing techniques and procedures.
Below is a resume sample for marketing manager position featuring the profile/summary, core competencies, achievements, and skills of a candidate.
See also: Marketing Manager Cover Letter
Marketing Manager Resume Sample
609 Hilton Ave, Tampa, FL 89765
eugene @ email .com
Goal-focused marketing professional with 5 plus years of successful experience in launching and pursuing marketing campaigns efficiently. Adept at estimating the demand for products and services and analyzing competitors’ prices. Capable of monitoring new trends and consumer buyer behavior. Excellent staff management and leadership skills. Computer savvy.
• Well versed in B2C marketing, budgeting, and financial forecasting
• Able to conduct a competitive analysis in the relevant market and devise future campaigning strategies based on the same
• Familiar with all automated marketing tools including Eloqua and Marketo
• A keen eye for potential markets and exceptional ability to perceive differential marketing needs in order to enhance sales in diverse regions
• Track record of monitoring target markets and adjusting plans accordingly
|✔ Marketing plans|
✔ Niche marketing
✔ Competitor analysis
✔ Continuous improvement
|✔ Market segmentation|
✔ Target markets identification
✔ Analyzing market trends
✔ Budget preparation
|✔ Materials management|
✔ Monitoring results
✔ Internal liaison
HYZ Enterprises, Tampa, FL | 11/2012 – Present
• Implement the local marketing strategy in all branches including head office
• Supervise the marketing team and coordinate with the supply department to provide customer feedback and translate customer needs
• Train new inductees regarding marketing techniques and SOPs
• Recovered 40% of lost accounts which increased revenue by $1+ million in 6 months
• Partnered with supporting organizations to expand business opportunities and enhanced general sales by 20%
• Conceived and developed online marketing techniques which later took the shape of a whole e-marketing cell
Alorica, Tampa, FL | 05/2010 – 10/2012
• Developed and executed promotional campaigns for various products of the company
• Vitalized the marketing team and met revenue goals and targets via effective application of cross-functional marketing skills
• Identified new marketing niches, designed and implemented product launching for the same
• Designed and implemented a launching campaign for a new line of cosmetics which exceeded sales targets almost by double
• Attained the ‘Best Marketer Award’ in December 2011
Masters of Business Administration
SEEK University, Tampa, FL | April 2010
- Marketo Program
- Marketing plans tracking
- MS Office suite
- Salesforce software
- B2B marketing
- CRM Tools