Writing an effective Resume for the Warehouse Associate position requires groundwork. You need to spend plenty of time researching and collecting your relevant experiences, activities, and skills.
If you are an entry-level candidate, you should highlight your transferable skills gained through education, extracurricular activities, community service, and volunteer experiences.
Begin by brainstorming regarding these experiences and write the whole points down.
These lists form the foundation of your résumé and assist you to categorize your accomplishments. Gradually remove less important information.
Keep in mind that a Warehouse Associate Resume is divided into the following sections: qualifications, experience, achievements, education, activities, and additional skills.
Related: Warehouse Associate Cover Letter
Warehouse Associate Resume Sample
548 7th Avenue, Washington DC 65877
Seeking a Warehouse Associate position with Caterpillar where exceptional skills in material handling and warehousing can be used to increase profitability and growth.
• Over two years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
• Demonstrated ability to move heavy objects by hand.
• Highly skilled in operating material handling equipment (Fork Lift, Pallet Jack) safely and efficiently.
• Adept at reading work orders and counting merchandise accurately.
• Able to ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
• Committed to adhering to floor policies of the warehouse.
• Proven record of maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
• Achieved special praise from the Warehouse Manager for completing the project earlier than scheduled.
• Offered and accepted a warehouse position of greater responsibility.
ABC Company – Washington, DC | May 2015 – Present
• Pick, pack and suitably transport orders
• Maintain record controls and stock counts
• Stock up merchandise on the sales floor
• Help customers and perform carry-in-out tasks
• Accumulate floor displays and re-sets
Pool Corporation – Tempe, AZ | Jan 2014 – May 2015
• Unloaded and processed incoming merchandise
• Moved, stored and transferred merchandise
• Maintained stock in an ordered fashion on shelves or correct locations
• Processed outbound shipments of inventory via UPS and commercial carrier
• Maintained a clean and safe condition of equipment and work area
• Used hand and forklifts safely
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Fork Lift Certification – 2013
High School Diploma
City School, Tempe, AZ – 2012
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Profound ability to follow and accomplish instructions with minimal supervision