The trend of topping resumes with an objective statement is slowly fading away.
An applicant usually only needs an objective statement when the position is entry-level, or a career change is being pursued.
Whatever the case may be, if you need to build an objective for a case manager resume, it is essential to go through some samples.
Case management is a social profession, and the position deals with other human beings, usually in need of help. There are a lot of ideas to incorporate in your objective statement when it comes to case management.
An ideal and winning case manager resume objective, however, is always employer-focused. The following are some sample case manager resume objectives to facilitate you to generate ideas for your resume.
Sample Objectives for Case Manager Resume
1. Seeking a case manager position at ABC Company where exceptional skills in case developing and individualized service planning will come in handy for the individuals in need.
2. To secure a case management position with XYZ Company. Offers unique expertise in referral services, individual case developments, and coordinated therapeutic interventions.
3. To contribute as a case manager at AAA Company by utilizing experience in case development and implementation.
4. Upbeat and tactful case manager seeking employment in the same capacity preferably in a socially-oriented environment. Bringing expertise in facilitating individuals in pursuit of community services to benefit the hiring organization and society as a whole.
5. To join the winning team of social workers at ABC Company in the capacity of a case manager. Leveraging skills in case handling regarding various physical and mental health issues and disabilities.
A case manager’s resume objective statement should specify the position being sought. You need to develop an employer-centered objective statement. Incorporate some of the skills required by the employer and convey your intention to utilize the same in favor of the prospective company.
To ensure that the interest of the employer is maintained in your resume, it is essential to show your willingness to work as a part of their team.