The fast-food industry employs the selected personnel to manage its operations. This is for one reason only – excellence in customer services.
Therefore, candidates should pay special attention to their resumes when applying for Fast Food Management positions.
A resume for a fast food manager needs to emphasize the candidate’s ability to meet the demands of working in fast-paced environment.
Fast food managers are required to support the operational and personal aspects of a fast food restaurant. They ensure the quality of food is up to set standards and the service provided is nothing less than excellence.
Also, they oversee marketing, sales and human resources for the restaurant they are working for to meet the needs of the establishment. They are also called upon to resolve conflicts and manage complaints.
Below is a resume sample for the position of a fast food manager. It includes all the information that you want to put on your resume when applying for this position.
3600 County Road U, Cedar Bluffs, NE 66790
(000) 425-2596 | [Email]
FAST FOOD MANAGER
● Customer Retention ● Planning and Budgeting ● HR Management
● Regulatory Compliance ● Employee Development
Proven leader with 17 years of progressive experience and responsibility in food service industry. Track record of maintaining and upholding customer service and food preparation standards. An effective communicator and problem-solver who has strong work ethics and staff development expertise. Effectively controls food and labor costs.
Forest Cafe, Cedar Bluffs, NE 08/2006 – Present
Fast Food Manager
• Ensure appropriate food preparation activities.
• Make sure that all hygiene and sanitation standards are met effectively.
• Train new hires for work as crew members and assistants.
• Train and mentor existing employees to deliver food service excellence.
• Set targets for employees and encourage them to meet them.
• Handle customer complaints and conflicts.
• Ensure food stocks are in check and inventory is efficiently managed.
• Make sure that the cleanliness of the restaurant and work areas is managed appropriately.
• Perform marketing activities to ensure recurring and new business.
• Increased 45% customer base in 2012 by employing targeted marketing techniques and ensuring the provision of excellent customer services by the restaurant team.
• Promoted to fast food manager position following only six months of working as an assistant fast food manager.
Forest Cafe, Cedar Bluffs, NE 02/2001 – 08/2006
Assistant Fast Food Manager
• Assisted the fast food manager in developing restaurant employees regarding service provision excellence.
• Ensured employee compliance with the restaurant’s policies and procedures.
• Assisted in conducting employee interviews.
• Inspected kitchen activities to ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards are met continuously.
• Assisted in managing window displays and marketing activities.
• Met up-sell targets at a 100% by employing suggestive selling skills effectively.
• Awarded Employee of the Quarter award following excellence in providing supervision service in the absence of the manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management – 2000
Nebraska State University, Cedar Bluffs, NE