A Cocktail Waitress’s resumes needs to represent a job seeker’s best side, making it possible for a hiring manager to make quick decisions.
When your resume fails to depict you as the right person for a job, you can hardly blame a hiring manager for not calling you in for an interview.
Getting discovered is easy if only you can make yourself appear as someone who is not conventional, and can do more than what the employer wants.
The following resume sample for a cocktail waitress position will give you clues on how to build one that shows your best side:
Cocktail Waitress Resume Sample
52 Windlewood Road, Katy, TX 52098
pam.sander @ email . com
Energetic and highly motivated Cocktail Waitress with extensive experience in serving food and beverages to customers according to their specific instructions. Special talent for anticipating customers’ requirements and providing them with associated services.
A calm and friendly professional who focuses on ensuring a high quality of service by accurately taking orders and ensuring on-time delivery. Known for creating an atmosphere of professionalism while maintaining an enjoyable experience for patrons.
TRADITIONS SPIRITS, Katy, TX
Mar 2014 – Present
• Design a placard containing information on ingredients of popular beverages, increasing customers’ interest in special drinks.
• Increase bar monthly revenue by 5000$ by incorporating suggestive selling / upselling techniques into regular order-taking activities.
• Greet customers and assist them in finding appropriate tables.
• Provide them with beverages and snacks menus and assist them in choosing items.
• Suggest snack items be ordered with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Perform upselling activities by suggesting additional items to be purchased.
• Provide information regarding beverage ingredients and garnishing techniques.
• Relay orders to the kitchen and bar areas and follow up on them to ensure timely delivery.
• Serve food and beverage items to customers and refill empty water glasses.
• Present checks and take and process cash and credit card payments.
CITY RESTAURANT, Katy, TX
May 2009 – Mar 2014
• Concocted a drink coined Pamela’s Special, which has the highest sale value at the restaurant.
• Decreased inventory problems by suggesting a dynamic supplies procurement procedure, which also provided alerts for low stocks.
• Greeted customers in a proactive manner with a view to retaining business.
• Constantly lookout for service opportunities.
• Increased revenue using outstanding upselling techniques.
• Stocked service stations and ensured that supplies inventory is kept in check.
CASINO QUEEN, Katy, TX
Apr 2006 – May 2009
• Refilled water glasses and took orders for additional beverages and snacks.
• Bussed tables and ensured that new table cloths were installed after each customer left.
• Assisted waiters by holding dishes and platters to aid serving.
• Cleaned and sanitized surfaces such as tables and bar counters to ensure a constantly clean and maintained look.
• Provided suggestions to customers regarding menu items and information pertaining to ingredients used and cooking methods.
Specialized Courses in Customer Service and Hospitality
ABC TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Austin, TX
High School Diploma
KATY HIGH SCHOOL, Katy, TX – 2005
• Tier 1 Services • Order Taking
• Upselling • Order Follow-up
• Beverages Ingredients • Beverage Mixing
• Supplies Stocking • Liquor Requisitions
• Payments Processing • Service Station Setup
• Table Bussing • Garnishing