It takes less than a minute for a prospective employer to look through a Media Technician resume and decide which pile it goes into – the Yes pile or the No pile.
The Yes pile will win you an interview, so you need to make sure that you write a resume for Media Technician position that is worth a Yes pile.
Your resume should advertise your skills, must be easy to read and have a concise format.
Look at the following template in order to get a better idea.
See also: Media Technician Cover Letter
Media Technician Resume Example
55 Example Street, Veblen, SD 99998
Energetic and results driven Media Technician with over 10 years of experience providing Media Technician services. Proficient in setting up media equipment, providing assistance to users pertaining to operations o media equipment, and adjusting equipment on a regular basis. Ability to provide library services to patrons relevant to microfilm, microfiche, cassettes, and videotapes.
• Working knowledge of media equipment operations
• Familiar with media production techniques and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend technical manuals
• Good communication skills
• Ability to stand for long hours or walk frequently
• Introduced a manual inventory system that assisted in accessing required microfilm, microfiche, cassettes, and videotapes without going through the hassle of accessing all.
ABC College – Veblen, SD | 2012 – Present
• Set up all media equipment requested by instructors and guest speakers
• Provide assistance to users in order to enhance meetings, lectures, and seminars
• Perform repairs and maintenance
• Check and label new equipment
• Communicate with all levels of management
City University – Veblen, SD | 2009 – 2012
• Assisted with the inventory of media equipment
• Recorded cable TV programs
• Installed security devices and
• Perform library technician duties as and when required
High School Diploma
Veblen High School, Veblen, SD