Cover letters for media technician position became an integral part of any job application. Below are some contemporary cover letter writing principles that will provide guidance in this regard.
• Tell a story about your candidacy that your resume cannot tell. Show them how you can fit in and be productive.
• Outline what you can deliver in light of what you have already delivered for previous employers. Yes! Bank on your professional accomplishments.
• Explain your interest in the specific firm you are applying at. Show what you know about them and tell them what inspires you to become a part of their team.
Below is a well written sample cover letter for media technician resume.
45 Sunshine Ave • Cambridge, MD 59200 • (006) 333-6666 • jason @ email . com
November 7, 2015
Mr. Nelson Benedict
24/7 Media Solutions
55 Roselyn Ave
Cambridge, MD 52121
Dear Mr. Benedict:
Your advertisement for a Media Technician position piqued my interest. My 5 years of experience in supervising videotaping and production for district meetings, events and programs along with technical expertise in media based software are the assets I would bring to your company in this role.
In synchronization with your job description, I possess a strong background in a wide range of transmission and recording processes including message encoding, editing and signal routing. In addition to being an expert in providing library services to patrons in microfilm, I also possess a substantial knowledge regarding multiple codec and wrappers supporting VOD and DVD formats.
Some areas of my expertise include:
• Content ingestion and metadata input
• Processing of tape-to-tape and tape-to-file requests
• Media creation, trans-coding and format conversion
• Program time compression support
• Identification and entry of segment and ancillary data
My demonstrated ability to communicate technical issues effectively with vendors and non technical departments is another strength that will prove to be effective at 24/7 Media Solutions.
I am excited about putting my skills for the success of your organization and would like to meet with you in person for further discussion. Please contact me at (006) 333-6666 to schedule an interview at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on