Process technicians are quality control professionals who are required to ensure that the quality of each process from the beginning to the end is well maintained. This means that they monitor each stage of material from its raw state to its readiness for use in a production process.
Most employers would want a high school diploma holder for this position unless the work is highly technical. Most of this work is technical which is why it is important for the individual to be hands on with technical work specific to the industry.
The following resume sample will provide you with a base on which you can write a resume when applying for this position.
Process Technician Resume Sample
738 Jules Drive • Staten Island, NY 88373 • (022) 999-9210 • lee @ email . com
A highly qualified Process Technician with a strong ability to manage quality of each process to ensure bringing raw material to fruition. Well honed ability to develop operation business processes and address corrective actions. In depth knowledge of the production assembly line and quality control procedures used the production business.
UTC Aerospace Systems, Staten Island, NY – January 2008 to May 2013
• Identify improvement focus areas along the production line
• Plan requirements fabrication in accordance to project instructions
• Set up test equipment to ensure each process is managed appropriately
• Create a liaison between customer and company to ensure customer involvement
• Maintain and repair equipment that may fail
• Perform preventive maintenance as and when required
UTC Aerospace Systems, Staten Island, NY – January 2007 to December 2007
• Prepare the startup process and managing starting up as required
• Prepare work area before and after a process
• Manage preventive maintenance as needed
• Carry out routine maintenance processes
• Sample materials for quality
High School Diploma – East Orange High School – 2006
• Efficiency oriented
• Analytic thinking with a great concern for maintaining standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Physically dexterous
• Working knowledge of mathematical operations
• Understanding of common engineering principles
Last updated on