Your cover letter for a janitorial position is a very important document. That is to say, if written well, it can create a good impression on a prospective employer.
In order to make an excellent cover letter for a janitorial resume, you have to do extensive research and spend plenty of time. This action will increase your chances of obtaining your dream job as a janitorial.
Mention the following skills in a janitorial cover letter:
- Exceptional cleaning expertise
- Physical stamina to handle demanding work
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Sense of urgency
- Perfectly taking and executing orders
- The ability to safely handle equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management
- Task prioritization
The following janitorial cover letter sample will help you write your letter successfully.
Related: Janitorial Cover Letter No Experience
Janitorial Cover Letter Example
47 North Street
Huntsville, AL 95521
March 10, 2023
Ms. Saira Anderson
584 Some Street
Huntsville, AL 98854
Dear Ms. Anderson:
I am excited to apply for a full-time Janitorial position at McDonald’s. My background in cleaning, coupled with my excellent communication skills, would enable me to contribute to your Housekeeping Department’s continued success.
As can be seen on the attached resume, my attributes include:
- Hands-on experience in cleaning up the assigned area and removing the trash.
- Able to perform floor cleaning with brooms, dust mops, vacuuming, waxing, and mopping.
- Well-versed in using sanitation chemicals safely and operating floor scrubber machines efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions efficiently.
- Neat appearance and professional attitude.
- Capable of working efficiently in a team environment.
My enthusiasm to become a part of McDonald’s makes me a perfect candidate for the Janitorial position. I look forward to discussing my skills and qualification with you in person.
Thank you for your consideration of my candidacy for a Janitorial job at McDonald’s.