A maintenance technician is a highly competitive position in today’s job market. The minimum requirements for this position are a high school diploma and general maintenance skills.
In order to make your maintenance technician resume stand-out, you need to write a resume that targets the needs of the employer.
Gauge and pinpoint the employer’s preferences first, then chalk out a specially tailored maintenance technician resume. Study the example below to get further guidance.
Sample Resume for Maintenance Technician Position
786 Fountain Lane, Chandler, AZ 87465
fredrick @ email . com
Highly effective maintenance technician with 3+ years’ hands-on experience in up-keeping of commercial structures and buildings. Particularly skilled in root cause analysis and construction-based corrective maintenance. Class B CDL.
• Well versed with LOTO protocols and OSHA building safety guidelines
• Skilled in general plumbing, carpentering, paint, and construction maintenance
• Proficient in the maintenance of AC-DC electrical lifts
• Familiar with boiler maintenance along with AC/HV experience
• Efficiently drives and operates heavy machinery used in construction maintenance
• Ability to clear pre-employment physical fitness scanning
• Familiar with state-issued building safety guidelines
• Skilled in welding procedures including MIG, TIG, and ARC
• Knowledge of EMS (Energy Mgt System)
Cintas Outlet, Chandler, AZ
August 2012 – Present
• Design and maintain construction projects and perform vendor compliance audits
• Supervise maintenance of plumbing and electrical facilities
• Maintain and update log of construction inventories and issue monthly reports regarding the same
• Assist in repairing and replacement of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components installed in the building
• Trained five new inductees in the field of general technical maintenance of buildings
• Earned Employee of the year award in 2013
Johnson & Johnson, Chandler, AZ
January 2011 – July 2012
• Performed warehouse structural maintenance tasks including minor electricity and plumbing
• Supervised the electrical equipment used and ensured proper storage of the same at day end
• Conducted precautionary maintenance of the building, including warehouse area and forklift equipment
• Diagnosed and resolved a motor belt issue in a heavily used lifter at the warehouse, saving the company a big replacement cost
Certificate in Construction and Maintenance
Civil Vocational Institute, Chandler, AZ | 2010
Mary Claire High School, Chandler, AZ | 2009