A Maintenance Technician cover letter, also known as an application letter is a document you submit with a resume or a CV. It contains an overview of your relevant skills and experiences.
Its purpose is to introduce your qualifications in a personal and compelling way so that the hiring manager wants to see your resume.
The most popular format of a maintenance technician cover letter these days is bullet format.
In this type of cover letter, the main body is used to highlight the applicant’s most relevant qualifications, skills, and experience in bullet form.
The following is a good cover letter sample for a maintenance technician resume.
Sample Cover Letter for Maintenance Technician Position
932 Highland Sq, Hampton, VA 67894
john @ email.com
February 25, 2021
Mr. Alfred Simon
9327 Industrial Avenue
Hampton, VA 67894
Dear Mr. Simon:
As a responsible and seasoned Maintenance Technician with 7+ years’ track record in providing high-quality preventive construction maintenance to commercial clients, I would like to contribute to the ongoing success of Techniplex.
I am a self-starter with initiative and works well within a team. My physical stamina enables me to work for long periods of time in fast-paced and noisy environments. Following are some of my relevant skills and qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of plumbing, electricity, HVAC, carpentering, and painting.
- Knowledge of various AC-DC Lifts, Plumbing winterization, conveyable energy motors, pneumatic clutches, HV AC equipment, and emergency fire alarms.
- Class B CDL, with a clean driving record.
- Skilled in blueprint reading, comprehending, and analysis.
- Expert in designing structural maintenance and repair projects in light of the same.
My resume is attached for your perusal, and I would welcome an opportunity to discuss my talents and a place on your maintenance team. Please call me at (000) 254-6661 to set up an interview date and time of your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.