Although writing a cover letter is considered to be a tiresome task by many candidates, but this does not change the fact that a cover letter has become a crucial marketing tool in the present-day job market and it can work wonders in getting your resume noticed.
How to Write a Professional Cover Letter for Apartment Maintenance Technician Position?
Here are some effective cover letter writing tips.
- Instead of telling the employer what you have been doing, tell them what you can do for them and how you intend to do it.
- Support your claims with results. Outline your core competencies and back these up with some professional achievements.
- Show your keenness and interest by requesting an interview and communicating your application follow-up plan.
Below is an apartment maintenance technician cover letter sample for your further guidance.
Sample Cover Letter for Apartment Maintenance Technician Position
544 Unicorn Square
Nashville, TN 56443
edgar @ email . com
April 12, 2021
Mr. Fredrick Greyson
66 Tennyson Avenue
Nashville, TN 56443
Dear Mr. Greyson:
It is with great interest that I respond to your advertised Apartment Maintenance Technician position. I believe that both my experience and skills are a perfect match to your job description and I would appreciate careful consideration of my enclosed resume.
Commitment to delivery of the highest possible customer service, excellent problem-solving skills, and profound ability to conduct vigilant preventive maintenance has proven to be great assets for me in this role. As my resume indicates, I bring 7+ years of hands-on experience as an apartment maintenance technician, and over the course of years, I have consistently proven my ability to deliver high-quality service standards in terms of apartment maintenance.
I have been recognized by my past employers for the following strengths and it is with the same expertise and subsequent results that I am eager to apply at Goldberg Heights:
- Proven skills in building maintenance tasks including cleaning, drain unclogging, wall coloring, window glass replacement, preventive maintenance, minor electrical and plumbing repairs, and heating systems service
- Excellent task prioritization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to read and follow instructions accurately
- Strong work ethic with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Familiar with OSHA guidelines
- Great physical stamina – able to work for several hours consecutively
I would like to meet with you in an interview and discuss the relevance of my candidacy with your needs further. Please call me now to communicate a suitable date and time. I will also give you a call after some days to answer any queries you may have regarding my background.
Thank you for your time and consideration.