How to Write a Sunday School Teacher Resume?
• Read the job advertisement carefully. Preferably keep a notepad with you and note down their requirements as you go through the ad.
• Begin with accurate and up-to-date contact details.
• Utilize the section of performance summary wisely. This is where you get the chance to express your potentials and make your qualifications shine.
• Next part will be in the form of a table or bullets, and here you will write down your core competencies. In small phrases, you can match your qualities with their requirements to emphasize relevance.
• In the professional experience section, write about your work experience followed by education details. In the end, you can give any additional achievements you have acquired but make sure these are relevant.
Sunday School Teacher Resume Example
2nd Bloomington Ave, Los Angeles, LA 11122
❖❖ SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER ❖❖
9+ years of experience as a Sunday School Teacher. Extraordinary expertise in curriculum planning, syllabus designing and laying out objectives for the students. Diverse exposure to various dimensions of Sunday school teaching ranging from elementary to intermediate level. Proficient in generating daily and weekly progress reports. Substantial knowledge of Sunday School teaching values and policy.
|• Volunteer motivation
• Lectures preparation
• Curriculum designing
|• Seminars conduction
• Agenda setting
• Faith Leading
|• Report formatting
• Training conduction
• Workshop organization
Sunday School Teacher
COMMUNITY CHURCH, Los Angeles, LA | 2012-present
• Supervise a group of 30 volunteers for designing learning activities for Sunday school children
• Achieve ‘The most skilled Christian educator’ award
• Maintain attendance records and bio-data of students
• Devise and implement classroom activities based on the curriculum
• Schedule weekly or monthly meetings with the Director of Church
THE SPIRIT SCHOOL, Los Angeles, LA | 2009-2012
• Initiated the first adult Sunday School class in LA region
• Scheduled appointments with the Ministry of Religious Affairs
• Guided and motivated volunteers
• Developed faith studies curriculum for Sunday school elementary level
Associate of Arts
ABC COLLEGE, Los Angeles, LA
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Competent in English and French language