Do you want to advance your resume by adding a cover letter to it? Then you have come to the right place. We offer Sunday School Teacher cover letter writing tips that can help you get the job you want!
Your professional career can excel and your chance of getting selected can increase:
Matching your resume with the job requirements: Cover letter writing is a good platform to let the employer know that you offer all that they require. Use the opportunity wisely by highlighting your most relevant strengths and accomplishments.
Telling about your experience: Show them that you have worked in the same or related position before. Describe your job duties.
Scheduling an appointment: Show your interest and schedule an appointment at the convenience of the employer or mention your intention of doing the same and then follow up after a couple of days.
Following is a Sunday School Teacher cover letter sample for your guidance.
Sunday School Teacher Cover Letter Sample
12th Space Street • Corvallis, OR 22255 • (004) 666-7777 • angeline @ email . com
August 28th, 2014
Mr. John Denver
Director Sunday school
27th Kryon Avenue
Corvallis, OR 22255
Dear Mr. Denver:
Could Community Church use a Sunday school teacher who:
– Has teaching experience at elementary level?
– Can lead volunteers in conducting faith activities?
Your advertisement entails exactly what my resume offers:
• Proven skills in professionally handling and educating small and large groups of students from varied age groups.
• Complete knowledge of rules, objectives, syllabus and curriculum of faith.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and experience of working with a team of more than 50 teachers at Saint Mary’s Elementary School.
• Pleasant, cordial and delightful personality; highly supportive and considerate towards children.
During my 6+ years of experience as an educator and elementary school teacher, I motivated and guided my students towards values and inculcated them a spirit of peace and love. I offer the same zeal and passion to the Community Church in capacity of a Sunday school teacher.
I would welcome the opportunity of meeting you personally to discuss my qualifications further. I will follow up next Monday. If you have any inquiries please feel free to call me at (004) 666-7777
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on