Art Teachers are employed by schools and colleges where they are expected to deliver their knowledge to the classroom.
Art has many forms and traditions which is why there are different types of art teachers. Some may specialize in painting, others in sketching and some may just be clay modeling experts.
The primary work of an art teacher is to instruct students in some form of art. They develop an art curriculum following the institute’s procedures and develop lesson plans for instructional purposes.
Since art is a talent, most art teachers will want to assess their students to determine which ones have the aptitude. Once they know the talent scales of each student, they impart instructions accordingly.
Demonstrating methods used in different forms of art and observing students’ progress is all in a day’s work for art teachers.
As art is an integral part of art education, art teachers plan trips to museums and art galleries as part of their instructional endeavors.
When writing a resume for an art teacher position, it is vital for a candidate to ensure that his or her objective is compelling in order to grab the attention of the recruiter.
Here are 10+ great arts teacher sample objectives for all levels of experience.
Sample Objectives for Art Teacher Resume
Experienced Art Teacher Resume Objective Examples
1. Passionate and dedicated art teacher, eager to provide engaging instruction to empower all students of ABC High School. Known for inspiring the passion needed for students to achieve their goals, live their best lives, and positively impact the world. Bachelor’s Degree in Arts.
2. Outgoing and enthusiastic Art Teacher with a BA degree in Fine Art and exceptional proficiency in drawing, painting, sketching, acrylics, and watercolor. Excited to impart art lessons to the students of ABC High School.
3. To work for Craft Credentials in the capacity of Art Teacher. Eager to help students learn art subject matters effectively through theory and provide them with demonstrations to build upon theories. Special talent for creating lesson plans thoroughly and preparing materials for an effective lesson consistently.
4. To work as an Art Teacher for Woodhouse Elementary School. Poised to develop and administer a variety of assessments to measure students’ growth toward goals and to monitor students’ mastery of the content standards. Skilled in imparting knowledge in sync with modern principles of art and design.
5. Creative Art Teacher looking for employment at North Carolina Public Schools. Bringing expertise in developing an art curriculum and providing instruction support by accommodating a variety of instructional activities aimed at teaching the wonders of art.
6. Seeking a position as an Art Teacher at the Michigan College of Arts, utilizing 5+ years of first-hand experience in providing a climate conducive to learning the different facets of art through positive instruction.
Entry Level Art Teacher Resume Objective Examples
7. To obtain employment as an Art Teacher with Union County Public School. Offering skills in using a variety of instructional strategies based on the diverse needs of all the students that engage all students.
8. Looking for an Art Teacher position with ABC Public School. Bringing knowledge of fundamental approaches to drawing and painting to assist students with their coursework.
9. Recently graduated art teacher seeking to contribute to Columbus High School by using my keen interaction abilities to cater to the needs of students with varying artistic talents.
10. Looking for a position as an Art Teacher with Ascend School of Art where I can provide students with the benefit of my knowledge of the many fascinating aspects of art.