They say English teaching is an easy job and everyone can do it. They are wrong!
English teaching is, by far, one of the most challenging professions. It is not essential to possess knowledge only, the ability to impart knowledge is much more important than anything else – and only a few people can do it effectively.
Teaching a language is difficult because there are so many rules that govern languages. Let us take the example of an English teacher. There is a lot that an English teacher will need to do in terms of instruction and classroom management.
They will need to ensure the proper delivery of the subject matter; this will include teaching both English literature and grammar. Additionally, they will need to develop a curriculum and implement it correctly along with managing student progress.
Take a look at what information an objective section of an English Teacher resume should contain.
English Teacher Resume Objectives Examples
1. Student-focused teaching professional looking for an English Teacher position at Dale Elementary School utilizing exceptional English language knowledge and classroom management abilities to provide a conducive learning environment.
2. Seeking a position as an English Teacher at Alliance High School using a profound ability to instruct students in both literature and language along with keen skills in curriculum development.
3. To obtain an English Teacher position at The Rising Stars. Bringing six years’ track record of success teaching the English language along with pertinent resourcefulness to truly make a difference in young children’s academic life.
4. Desire a position as an English Teacher at ABC School District. Offers 4+ years’ progressive experience in teaching and lesson planning. Eager to work in a fast-paced educational environment.
5. Enthusiastic and resourceful English Teacher looking for a challenging position at Hogwarts Schools. Bringing a proactive approach and modern teaching methods along with sound ability to maintain classrooms and curriculum development.