Writing an appealing career objective for an ESL teacher resume is a challenging task. If the objective is engaging, the chances are that the employer will read through your resume.
It may seem difficult to come up with a catchy objective, but it’s not a rocket science.
You need to keep a few things in mind. Make an employer-centered objective, be confident and straightforward, and the objective will speak for itself.
Following are some sample objectives for an ESL teacher resume.
ESL Teacher Resume Objective Examples
• Seeking a challenging position as an ESL teacher with ABC Institute. Bringing excellent skills in second language teaching and curriculum designing to contribute effectively to the institution’s mission.
• Native English speaker, eager to work for Dayton City College as ESL Teacher utilizing modern ESL lesson imparting techniques.
• A highly skilled ESL Teacher who has a unique talent for using current teaching methodologies. Willing to work for AA College in a similar capacity.
• A seasoned ESL Teacher offering proficiency in lesson planning, curriculum setting and inculcating reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
• Passionate ESL Teacher bringing hands-on experience in direct ESL training, ESL related curriculum designing and teacher’s training in TESL.
• Results-driven ESL teacher looking for a position with ABC School. Offers expertise in basic grammar, public speaking, and language structure building.