Writing an appealing career objective for an ESL teacher’s resume is a challenging task. If the objective is engaging, the chances are that the employer will read through your resume.
It may seem difficult to come up with a catchy objective, but it’s not rocket science.
You need to keep a few things in mind. Make a targeted objective, be confident and straightforward, and the objective will speak for itself.
The following are some sample objectives for an ESL teacher resume.
ESL Teacher Resume Objective Examples
1. Seeking a challenging position as an ESL teacher with ABC Institute. Bringing excellent skills in second language teaching and curriculum designing to contribute effectively to the institution’s mission.
2. Native English speaker, eager to work for Dayton City College as an ESL Teacher utilizing modern ESL lesson imparting techniques.
3. A highly skilled ESL Teacher who has a unique talent for using current teaching methodologies. Eager to work for AA College in a similar capacity.
4. A seasoned ESL Teacher offering proficiency in lesson planning, curriculum setting, and inculcating reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
5. Passionate ESL Teacher seeking employment at ABC School to leverage hands-on experience in direct ESL training, ESL related curriculum designing, and teacher’s training in TESL.
6. Results-driven ESL teacher looking for a position with ABC School. Offers expertise in basic grammar, public speaking, and language structure building.