A Human Resources Clerk provides administrative support, carries out many technical HR functions like administration of hiring process, maintaining and organizing employee files and other HR documentation.
They usually liaise between HR and other department personnel.
They typically report to the HR Manager or the responsible HR senior depending on the organization structure.
To get an HR clerk job, build your resume like using the sample below.
HR Clerk Resume Sample
34 East 1700 South, Suite A11Grace – Utah, 84606
(001) 398-2340 | email address
Human Resources Clerk
Extremely committed to quality work and serving organization’s goals.
Accomplished human resources professional, with over 3 years of experience as an HR Clerk and 2 years as a Data Coordinator. Proficient in handling large and varied amounts of data manually and using HRIS platforms. Proven track record of processing personnel benefit records, applications, forms, and files. Effectively communicates with applicants, clients, and colleagues
• Able comprehend instructions, short correspondences and policy manuals.
• Experienced in carrying out on-boarding process as well as employee orientations.
• High degree of data entry accuracy, filing, scanning and clerical support.
• Excellence at maintenance of data integrity, confidentiality, quality control & efficient data entry.
• Maintained data confidentiality without a single data leakage over the years.
• Administered Enterprise System Transformation at Inside Sales.
• Awarded for maintaining consistent data accuracy at eClinicalWorks.
Inside Sales – Provo, Utah 1/2015 – Present
Human Resources Clerk
• Enter new applicants’ data into the HR database and worked with HRIS platform.
• Schedule, administer, organize applicants’ interviews.
• Administer pre-employment screening and tests like drug tests, background checks, recruitment tests & WOTC.
• Organizing all the paperwork including employee data filings and enrollment forms.
• Ensure proper retention and timely completion of the applicant flow log.
• Maintain, interpret, distribute & present policy/ procedure manuals and other communications as directed.
• Provide administrative facilities when required.
eClinicalWorks – Pensacola, FL 10/2012 – 1/2015
• Managed data entry & retrieval into/from computer system databases excel sheets, etc.
• Assisted managers with descriptive and exploratory statistical analysis.
• Occasionally designed validation studies for analysis platforms.
• Designed implementation process, maintenance, and training for clinical trials database.
• Managed the data transferring to/from worksites, sponsors & end-users.
• Verified documents for accuracy & completeness.
• Maintained data backups & generated query reports.
Colorado Technical University –Denver South, Aurora CO | 2005
Bachelor of Business Administration
Majors: IT & Human Resources Management
Minors: Accounts and Finance
• GPA: 3.55
• Dean’s List
Short Courses in:
• Microsoft Office Professional Management (4 months) | 2009
• Human Resource Services –Recruitment (3 months) | 2007
Advanced knowledge of AS400, MS Office particularly Excel, Word, and Access,
“I am a proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.”