Resumes are those special documents that need to be written to persuade the hiring managers to call you for an interview.
To see what a good resume for a school lunchroom supervisor position should look like, take a look at the sample:
School Lunchroom Supervisor Resume Example
7714 76th Street
New York, NY 16321
phoebwat @ email . com
SCHOOL LUNCHROOM SUPERVISOR
Friendly and approachable individual, with deep insight into maintaining the lunchroom in a manner that is conducive to excellent service and top food quality. 6+ years’ track record of success supervising all activities in busy school lunchrooms. Exceptional leadership and organizational skills, aimed at ensuring that school cafeterias operate smoothly. Competently oversee students during lunchtime to make sure that they are safe and comfortable. Known to politely control student behavior during lunchtime and ensure peaceful solutions to altercations
• Lunchroom Safety • Waste Management
• Queuing Support • Behavioral Standards
• Emergency Response • Food Quality Assurance
• Food Preparation Oversight • Cleanliness/Sanitation
• Cafeteria Circulation • Recess Support
• Meal Assistance • Menu Development
• Implemented a series of disciplinary actions, which reduced incidents of rowdiness during lunch hours.
• Introduced a special menu for students with food allergies, by first performing a detailed survey of the student population within the school.
• Reduced food wastage by 20% by guiding kitchen workers in preparing consumable quantities of food.
• Saved a student’s life by recognizing the signs of distress due to a piece of nugget lodged in his throat, and providing emergency first aid.
School Lunchroom Supervisor
Highline Public Schools, New York, NY
3/2014 – Present
• Create and maintain a lunchroom environment that is safe for students by ensuring that no hazards are present
• Oversee food preparation activities to ensure that all food items are being prepared according to set standards
• Assist cooks in creating menus by providing them with feedback on students’ likes and dislikes
• Ensure that all students are properly queued during lunchtime and ensure that their food is properly dispensed
• Monitor student behavior during lunchtime and ensure that acceptable conduct is maintained
• Circulate through lunchtime and provide assistance to young students in opening their meal packets
• Respond to emergency situations or instances of misconduct by following set protocols and procedures
Resolute Academy, New York, NY
2/2011 – 3/2014
• Served packed and prepared lunches to students according to their specific orders.
• Took orders for beverages and ensured that all orders were expedited.
• Cleaned and sanitized tables, chairs, and counters and ensured that any spills were properly cleaned up.
• Assisted cooks in creating and packing lunch items and ensured that they were properly stored in designated areas.
ABC Supermarket, Hampton, VA | 2010
High School Diploma | 2009
St. Peter’s High School, Hampton, VA