How worthy you are for a prospective employer is usually inspired by their first best guess – the resume!
As a convincing portrait of your strengths and skills, Operations Supervisor resumes must be structured in a way that you come across as a masterpiece that the employer just cannot refuse.
A resume for an operations supervisor position will present all that is the best in the candidate.
Let us see what we have here as an example:
See also: Operations Supervisor Cover Letter
Operations Supervisor Resume Example
2839 Cadillac Street, Kingston, OK 73826
High-energy Operations Supervisor with a solid track record of planning, directing and control of available resources to ensure smooth operations. Ability to motivate operations staff to achieve productivity targets within budget parameters.
• Well-versed in handling inventory requirements and production goals, aimed at ensuring that operational targets are met.
• Strong knowhow of cost control targets, along with the ability to meet them within set strictures.
• Skilled in handling staff management activities, targeted at ensuring smooth company operations.
• Able to provide guidance and leadership to employees to achieve set service and revenue goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Budget control
– Staff scheduling
– Process improvement
– Operational documentation
– Safety procedures
– Emergency procedures
– Inventory adjustments
– Work dissemination
• Reorganized the office communication system by incorporating a “dissemination and retrieval” system.
• Introduced a customer ticketing system that streamlined customer feedback system and brought about a 50% increase in response efficiency.
• Decreased telephone bills by 70% by introducing VOIP dependent software to be used for cold calling purposes.
• Singlehandedly formulated office policies and procedures post company merger.
Greenscape Inc., Kingston, OK 5/2012-Present
• Handle labor management, shipping and receiving and inventory management duties
• Develop and determine appropriate layouts for people and materials placement within the company
• Identify and coordinate the daily activities of team members to ensure optimal operations management
• Deliver orientation to new hires and assist during the selecting and hiring procedures
• Ascertain smooth office operations through appropriate use of resources
• Plan, manage and adjust daily workload of staff members to minimize unplanned overtime
• Create schedules for staff to follow and ensure that any deviation, such as absenteeism is taken into account during the design process
• Communicate company policies and amendments to employees
• Keep track of inventory of supplies and equipment and confer with procurement team for timely deliveries
Northrop Grumman, Kingston, OK 8/2010-5/2012
• Assisted in the coordination office maintenance programs and projects
• Maintained office filing systems, personnel files and bank account records
• Assisted in preparing invoices and pay slips for submission to clients
• Procured office supplies and equipment and handled tax records
• Followed up on communications with clients and vendors
• Handled incoming calls and receipt and dissemination of incoming mail
Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management
Oklahoma State University, Kingston, OK – 2005