There is a lot that you can tell about an individual from the way he or she has written a resume.
And you as a candidate have to make sure that you write all good things.
Here is a sample to help you out:
Administrative Supervisor Resume Example
883 Edin Road, Joliet, IL16673
• Exceptionally talented individual, with over 7 years of experience in an administrative capacity.
• Highly skilled in providing overall administrative oversight and support, while keeping the dynamics of different departments in mind.
• Proficient in creating and implementing core administrative SOPs and protocols, based on the company’s vision.
• Excellent skills in developing schedules for staff members, and ensuring that all staff members adhere to them.
• Effectively able to plan and assign daily work duties, aimed at ensuring that all administrative and operational areas are covered.
• Adept at coaching, mentoring, and implementing corrective actions within specified areas.
|• Staff Oversight||• Calendar Management||• Work Assignments|
|• Inventory Management||• Coaching and Mentoring||• Vendor Liaison|
|• Training and Development||• Office Procedures Review||• Work Delegation|
|• Filing Management||• Records-keeping||• Conflict Resolution|
• Replaced the old supplies inventory system with a new, more efficient one.
• Reduced the cost of obtaining office supplies by 75%, by bringing onboard a less expensive supplier.
• Implemented a novel records-keeping system, which proved to be 55% securer than the one already in place.
• Trained 77 employees to work as part of the administrative department, by involving them in well-placed induction activities.
Comcast, Joliet, IL | 2012 – Present
• Create and implement staff schedules, and ensure that staff members aptly and adequately follow them.
• Oversee the work delegated to staff members, ensuring that all is being performed according to protocol.
• Create and maintain operational and budget processes, and handle space planning work.
• Recommend hiring of new employees, and assist with the recruiting processes.
• Oversee office inventory systems, ensuring that low stock situations do not arise.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with vendors and suppliers to provide timely and accurate delivery of office supplies and equipment.
• Select, evaluate, and develop staff members to ensure that they work optimally.
• Ascertain the security of the office, by ensuring that all alarm and security systems are in good working order.
Alliance Data, Joliet, IL | 2008 – 2012
• Assisted in developing correspondence such as letters and memos, and ensured that they were delivered to the right recipients.
• Handled inventory of office supplies and equipment, and ensured that low stock situations were communicated to the supervisor.
• Handled filing systems, ensuring that all documents were properly filed and safely managed.
• Responded to calls and emails regarding the need for internal administrative support.
• Received, sorted, and distributed mail to different departments, and handled queries over the telephone, and in person.
Joliet Business School, Joliet, IL – 2008
Bachelor of Business Administration
Last updated on