Store Supervisors are accountable for assisting retail store team with their job while ensuring that they are performing their work well.
They may also oversee the flow of service in the store and act as the acting officer if the manager is not present.
The following Resume Sample for Store Supervisor position will provide you with the appropriate idea to make a job-winning resume.
See the different sections and bullet points of this sample in order to build your resume,
See also: Store Supervisor Cover Letter
Store Supervisor Resume Example
111 5th Street – Houston, TX 32654
(000) 999-9999, [Email]
Customer Service… Leadership… Goal Attainment…
• Energetic and reliable retail professional with over 6 years’ extensive supervisory experience in busy retail settings
• Adept at operating cash register
• Track record of maximizing profits of the store through effective customer service
• Well versed in inventory management
• Expert in MS Office Suite
• Staff Motivation
• Store Discipline
• Exceeded sales targets by $400,000 within two months.
• Displayed merchandise efficiently which increased efficiency by 30%.
• Trained the team of 20 newly hired sales professionals.
• Motivated customer service personnel, resulting in a 50% decrease in complaints.
ABC Company – Austin, TX | Jan 2012 – Present
- Recruit, develop, train, and motivate employees
- Implement marketing and sales plans for the store
- Direct and supervise all activities of store personnel
- Help customers with their demands, suggestions, and complaints
- Organize the resources of the store in order to maximize results
- Handle store appearance
- Display inventory on the shelves
Dollarama – Austin, TX | May 2006 – Jan 2012
- Assisted other store workers to accomplish sales targets
- Distributed day-by-day tasks and orders to employees
- Checked the products before opening and closing of the store
- Ensured that store rules and regulations were properly followed by all team members
- Managed the work schedules according to the budgeted hours
Associate’s degree in Retail Management
Texas College of Business – Austin, TX